Am i over reacting??

Have you tried wiring him a letter? Maybe he just feels a little smothered and is lashing out?

Write everything down, tell him exactly how you feel, how what he does makes you feel, and what you want from him.

I think he should be doing his best to support you and doesn't sound like he's doing a lot of that at the minute. If he doesn't want to or doesn't feel that he can, then he needs to tell you that and not string you along and be selfish.

Relationships are a two way thing xx

There is nothing wrong with wanting your partner to text when they say they will, I disagree that you are being needy as you are not saying you want him to txt you all night long so when he doesnt txt would make me peeved too, its nice to know that your loved one is thinking of you. You need to ask yourself if you are truly happy or if this is something you can accept, if you cant accept it find someone who treats you how you want to be treated it may seem scary if that is your decision but you can live without him it just feels like you cant as this relationship is all you know at the moment. I think you need to bluntly have it out with him and tell him how he makes you feel when you are not together and see what his response is.

I have bluntly had it out with him and he screams and shouts saying I'm not his mum I dont need to worry about him he will always be ok. He will talk to me when we see each other in person he don't want to talk to me through text and things like that. He just goes mad!

And can you accept that? With what you have said about your anxieties it doesn't seem realistic that you will be able to cope with it and if its making him so angry its not sounding like hes willing to give either.
Its a shame he can't be a little more understanding.
I think sometimes though that mobile phones etc cause more trouble than they are worth if he didn't have one he wouldn't be able to text or cal and you wouldn't expect it.

Exactly but he know he can and it upsets me tht he isn't understanding but he will never understand. Ive put up with this for 18 months now. I love him so I don't want to split up over it but it does get me down

I know it been a while since I posted on here. Just clearing out my mini mins getting rid of all the old posts. Thought id give u an update. On my first opening night of being a slimmimg world consultant on new years eve he went out any way and cheated on me and didn't come home. On new years day I found out through a friend and I've not even heard from him since.... Coward

Oh well since January I have met a new man and as beautiful and caring and everything that kn.b wasn't!! Lol

Thanks for all your advice and help :)

I agree, great to hear things are good for you. You can do better then him and I'm glad that you've not only realised that but have found someone better :)

It's always better to be on your own then in a bad relationship, you'll never make a bad relationship good and you won't find a good one while your busy trying to make a bad one work either.

Just caught up with this Rosie and remember this when it all happened. Glad that things have moved on and you are in such a better place without that man in your life. Nobody deserves that treatment. Well done you :)

Did he propose by text lol x n congrats x

I'm with a different guy lol. Nah he proposed on Brighton beach

Being a consultant didn't work out for me work wise but I'd never of met my fiancé if I didn't do it so it just goes to show everything happens for a reason x

Back