Am i right in thinking???????

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

just been nosing in my sw book again and ive noticed a few things.

Now am i right in thinking that if i was to eat these foods that i would just be eating speed and superspeed foods only????

Chicken S
Turkey S
Cod SS
Tuna (Canned) S

Baked Beans SS
Garden Peas SS
Mushy Peas SS

So bascially if i was to eat these on ee every meal with the odd pasta/potato (free food), with salad, veg which all super free i should see a boost in weight lost or not :confused::confused:.

Just im thinking that as from friday after getting weighed on thursday if i do ee but include all the above every day (which i reckon is cheaper to buy than red meat) i should see a boost :rolleyes:

Hope someone can shed some light for me.

Yes those are speed and super speed foods. If you were to make make a big part of your diet they should help your weight loss. Vary it a bit tho so you dont get bored, there are loads to chose from. My SWC told us last night that a lady in one of her other classes ate 125 (cant remember exactly) speed foods and lost 4lb that week!

Thanks

now gotta think of different meals that involve these hahaha and stock up on frozen veg too

Speed and super speed foods are foods that have a low calorie density, so you could have a bath tub full of food for minimal calories - the same amount of calories in a Mars bar for example, and they fill you up much more than a choccy bar too. Which is fabulous!

Back