Am i right in thinking???????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jacqui35, 19 August 2009 Social URL.

1. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi all

just been nosing in my sw book again and ive noticed a few things.

Now am i right in thinking that if i was to eat these foods that i would just be eating speed and superspeed foods only????

Chicken S
    Turkey S
    Cod SS
    Tuna (Canned) S

Baked Beans SS
    Garden Peas SS
    Mushy Peas SS

So bascially if i was to eat these on ee every meal with the odd pasta/potato (free food), with salad, veg which all super free i should see a boost in weight lost or not :confused::confused:.

Just im thinking that as from friday after getting weighed on thursday if i do ee but include all the above every day (which i reckon is cheaper to buy than red meat) i should see a boost :rolleyes:

Hope someone can shed some light for me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jodidi

jodidi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World!
    Yes those are speed and super speed foods. If you were to make make a big part of your diet they should help your weight loss. Vary it a bit tho so you dont get bored, there are loads to chose from. My SWC told us last night that a lady in one of her other classes ate 125 (cant remember exactly) speed foods and lost 4lb that week!

4. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thanks

now gotta think of different meals that involve these hahaha and stock up on frozen veg too

5. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Speed and super speed foods are foods that have a low calorie density, so you could have a bath tub full of food for minimal calories - the same amount of calories in a Mars bar for example, and they fill you up much more than a choccy bar too. Which is fabulous!

jacqui35 likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.