Am in the zone finally!!

hoike

Hi every one. I am just starting and hopefully will have some of you lovely people to help me and correct me along the way!!! I did SW several years ago and did really well. Gradually I've put the weight back on though. I have now decided to get back into it and will be following the advice and getting help, tips and recipes on this wonderful forum.

Here's my food so far today.

Breakfast. 42g all bran with dash of soya milk and a banana.

Snack. 2 Sharon fruits and 0% yoghurt.

Lunch. Herring, noodles and big salad.

Supper Will be. Roast chicken, SW chips, baked beans and cauliflower.

I don't know how to add a photo on here

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
I've been drinking a one and a half litre bottle of water each day and am hoping that's enough? I also usually have a green tea and a soya latte.

I am following EE but not sure about a couple of things. If I fancy to snack on say some chicken I will have salad or vegetables or fruit with it but do I ALSO have to eat a carbohydrate with it??

I've been drinking a one and a half litre bottle of water each day and am hoping that's enough? I also usually have a green tea and a soya latte.

I am following EE but not sure about a couple of things. If I fancy to snack on say some chicken I will have salad or vegetables or fruit with it but do I ALSO have to eat a carbohydrate with it??

Breakfast. 42g all bran soya milk banana and 3 sharon fruit

Snack - strawberries and banana oat slice.

Drinks - lemon water and soya latte.

lunch will be smoked mackerel salad and cous cous

Hey hoike.

So the snacking thing. It depends what you snack on. My consultant always says something like a chicken breast or a piece of fruit is a snack. But the likes of a tin of spaghetti or a sachet of the noodles would be more of a meal and you'd need to add 1/3 speed. There is no rules about carbs. Just once you fill 1/3 plate of speed food and 2/3 free. But it is a good idea to have 1/3 speed and 1/3 protein simply because protein is good for you :)

Todays food

Breakfast - egg white omlette, salad, soya latte, hexb bread, glass orange juice.

Lunch - soup, Sharon fruit, pineapple

Dinner chicken casserole, couscous, salad

Sins - 2 alpro chocolate desserts

I only had approx half a litre of water today. Not good.

Breakfast. All bran soya milk banana coffee water

lunch. Turkey rasher, bubble n squeak sin free beetroot.

dinner. Will be Sw Kfc chicken with beans and sw chips. Fruit

Please can someone help. Does anybody know about SEITAN and if it is like quorn. Most importantly I am hoping it is a free food??????

Wheat gluten, also called Seitan, wheat meat, mock duck, gluten meat, or simply gluten, is a food made from gluten, the main protein of wheat. It is made by washing wheat flour dough with water until all the starch dissolves, leaving insoluble gluten as an elastic mass which is then cooked before being eaten.Wheat gluten is an alternative to soybean-based meat substitutes such as tofu. Some types of wheat gluten have a chewy or stringy texture that resembles meat more than other substitutes. Wheat gluten is often used instead of meat in Asian, vegetarian, Buddhist, and macrobiotic cuisines. Simulated duck is a common use for wheat gluten.
Thank you in advance.

Back