AM instead of PM for weigh in (one off)

hexe

Quick question. Tomorrow night I cannot make it to weigh in because I've got to pick someone up from the airport. Now, because of my work hours, the only weigh in I could attend tomorrow (and the next few days) would be in the morning. I am aware there is a difference in weight between am and pm, do you think going to a one off weigh in in the morning is a bad idea? Should I rather not go? Any thoughts and ideas are very much appreciated. xx

Sorry if it's a bit late to reply. I think if it was a choice for me between making an early WI or not going at all, I would go for the early one.

If you feel it will have an impact on next week's WI then you just factor that in. If next week you STS because it's a late WI, then so be it. At least you know why and it isn't because you have not been on plan. You will then be able to carry on as usual.

You are doing really well, so don't let this put you off getting weighed. Good luck :)

I went to an earlier weigh in today and still lost 3lb. I usually lose anywhere up to 3.5lb a week so I don't think it's affected my loss at all.

Thanks a lot for your replies.
I did go to the morning one and will not get too upset if next week's weigh in isn't overly perfect. STS would be great for me as my best friend is staying over for a few days to celebrate her 40th birthday. I've actually got a gain planned in for next week - naughty me LOL

Back