Am new...ish!!!!

I've started at 15stone!!! i'm now 12st 8 (took about 12 weeks, was on sole source then went up to having a meal), i've been maintaining for about 6 weeks, restarted last week, 4lb in first week (not a good week was naughty lots!!) but my head is really with it again now, and i've just gone into ketosis so feeling much better than when i was messing about last week!!! Well i'm sure i've bored you to death now hahaha

Not at all!! I love hearing about other peoples weight loss journey. Well I started just about the same weight as you! I messed about lots on the diet tho and pretty much had every weekend off, It worked for me then tho and I just went with it and I got to my goal for my wedding. I've messed about so much this last couple of months, stoppingand starting, trying tesco low carb shakes etc etc but decided to gove cambridge a go. So got my porridge, tetras and shakes and here I go! First goal is to get a stone off. The will take it from there! You sound as tho you are in your groove again, well done and best of luck.
x

Cheers sweetie, takes my head a while but once i'm there it's great!!! Sure you'll find shakes etc you like, i've got some that i really enjoy, and get ideas off other people on here (like having vanilla shake hot with coffee for a very nice cappucino!!!) GOOD LUCK HUN X

Back