am so fed up :-(

jac76

I just can't seem to stick to the plan anymore every week there seems to be something - money worries/new job/birthdays/trouble with kids/* week (and I tend to drink when I get stressed out - helps me sleep lol)
I have managed to stay the same for last 4 weeks but I only have 2 lb to get to target (10stone). Its taken a long time but 4.5 stone in 10 years (including a pregnancy) on and off sw

I am going on holiday on saturday and really wanted to get there before I go (wi thursday) but have blown all my syns already this week :-( just don't know whats up with me :break_diet:

Was thinking of cutting right back on portions and doing red days I have been sorting of doing EE or green as it is cheaper and fits in with kids and hectic life.

I really wish I had kept 1 of my big outfits just so I could try it on every now and again to give me a boast

Has anybody else felt like this or do u have any good ideas to help me?

Hi Jac,

4.5 stone is a huge achievement, no matter how long it took! And well done on staying the same for 4 weeks - look at it as good maintainence practice for when you reach target.

What helps me is re-reading the book, maybe aiming to try a new food that I haven't before, or upping the speed foods...Although I completely understand about the money stuff - I've been pretty much living on potato this week, and I'm seriously behind on my superfree and fruit intake, but I figure if I stick to the plan with what I have, then I'll just take what the scales say on WI day.

Please don't cut your portions - eat until your satisfied, it's counterproductive if you don't.

Keep at it hun, you've come this far, you've maintained NOT gained, all you need a little re-jig food-wise to get your body to take that last 2lb off. Good luck!
:hug99:

You want my opinion? Losing another 2lbs isn't going to change anthing - it's not going to make you slimmer or healthier - so there's no point in tying yourself up in knots about it, and making yourself miserable in the process. Call target now. It will ease the pressure, you can go on holiday and enjoy yourself instead of worrying about a couple of pounds still lurking on your thighs (or wherever). And you may well find that once you give yourself a break and try to maintain, that the pounds will come off themselves anyway.

Hi ,
Have a look at the fishy week thread if you really want to shift the 2lb, I've just read it and have been inspired to give it a go, the girl who started it lost 8lb in one week, so you never no you just might get that 2 that just wont bugg, i have put the link below if thats any help, if not just except your weight and set your target at that, hope this helps!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/159088-my-fishy-week.html#post2679386

:) Absolutely agree with this - for 2 pounds dont sweat it and you have done so well. Have a fabulous holiday and stop beating yourself up hun ... life is far too short

You want my opinion? Losing another 2lbs isn't going to change anthing - it's not going to make you slimmer or healthier - so there's no point in tying yourself up in knots about it, and making yourself miserable in the process. Call target now. It will ease the pressure, you can go on holiday and enjoy yourself instead of worrying about a couple of pounds still lurking on your thighs (or wherever). And you may well find that once you give yourself a break and try to maintain, that the pounds will come off themselves anyway.

thanks for replies
gona try doing 4 days of fishy week
but also think whatever i am thursday is gona b it, and enjoy my holiday, then start again when i get back.
but defo not going to go on mass blow out, cause with all the walking and swimming i normally lose weight or sts
but in 2 weeks time will need a good kick up the bum and be looking on here for all the great ideas :)

I would like to thank the above who replied and the rest of members on here with all their great advice.

Well, I tried to chill out a bit more and tried fishy week (from monday) and............................

I HIT TARGET!!!!!!!!!!! :)))) only 2lb loss but now means I can go away and enjoy it.

Back