Amanda Holden & I ....

SarahSez

Silver Member
.... are both in this months Good Housekeeping magazine. :D

Back in February I got a call from RC Head Office asking if, as Regional Slimmer of the Year, I'd be part of a feature for Good Housekeeping. Had a day out in the big smoke and got made over and had a really great time, and now its in print.

The article is about how exercise has changed your life.

Thing is, even my family and close friends hardly recognised me :8855:

Thanks ladies,

I will add I'm not with Amanda Holden, shes just on the front cover!!! lol

Thought they'd photo-shop it to be honest but they didnt!! (They were on about changing the colours of the tops they'd given me to wear so they stood out more) The reason people didnt recognise me is cos I usually have straight hair and i've got big curls in the photos. lol

Must admit, its so not the type of think I would do normally (I shy away from anything like that), it was great fun but nowhere near as glamorous as you would think, with clothes that are too big and pinned behind you and sitting in one position for a long time, them coming to move ur hand slightly or adjust your clothes. But every time the camera stops they rush over and play with ur hair and make-up.

Excellent day out!

wow!! One to buy tomo!! Well done and thanks again for inspiration!!

wow ,will have to get 1 & have a peek ,well done sarah:D

Just got my copy of the magazine tonight and have to say you look beautiful Sarah!
Love the hair:)

Well done:happy096:

Thanks ladies

Just got my copy of the magazine tonight and have to say you look beautiful Sarah!
Love the hair:)

Well done:happy096:

Thank you Mini, Id never had my hair curly before, so it was a bit of a shock to see it at the time, but looks nice in the pics :D

I bought it today, to inspire as I start my own journey!!

You look just lovely, many many congratulations!!!

Back