Amanda's Food Diary - Attempting to get back to target.

Yesterday was Sunday and I had a sneaky weigh to find I have gained 3lbs (think this is the amount of fluids I am drinking to deal with constipation! I might just have to drink less on the morning of a weigh in which can be tricky.
Also I havent been adding lactulose into my food diary (am taking 15 mls twice a day) – according to Slimming World (and the SW FAQs) this is syn free as not absorbed in the body but considering it is so sweet its a bit hard to believe!
Anyway Sunday overall was a disaster – I think the 3lbs gain put me on a downer anyway, the lack of sleep isn’t helping (Daniel cried until midnight on the Sat night/ Sun morning) . I never been a person who can sleep in the day so I just get tired and need energy.
So Sundays diary started well – fruit salad for breakfast to combat the weight gain.
B/F – Apple, Peach, Kiwi, few grapes and strawverries and coconut mullerlight (0.5 syns)
Snack 1 – 2 hifi light bars (HEB)
Samples at food fayre (guess @10 syns)
Lunch – Lean venison burger but in a white bun (guess at 12 syns as it was huge).
Chocolate cupcake – Has to be at least 15 syns

Snack 2 – Hifi Bar (HEB)

Dinner – Veggie Mousakka (HEA) and a Cadburys dairy milk (10.5 syns)
Total Syns - 48! Yikes

Lets be honest – its not really going that well this week! I hope it will be better when my hubby is back at work as all these lunches and eating out is hard work on a diet. Although Monday hubby was in work for a meeting so I actually met some friends for lunch. I think the biggest problem is I am drinking so much fluids and yet I am dehydrated! Its ridiculous.... I would estimate I am drinking approximately 12 pints of liquid a day (and on top of that I am drinking several decaf coffees – at least 5)! I need all the fluids for breast feeding but when I go to the loo my wee is still yellow!
Anyway Mondays diary –
Breakfast – 2 weetabix (HEB), Skimmed Milk (HEA), apple, kiwi and strawberries.

Lunch – At the garden centre I had roast pork, cabbage, carrots and green beans and boiled potatoes (with 2 small roast potatoes – estimate 2 syns), small bit of gravy (2 syns) – and Rocky road cake (15 syns).

Dinner – Mousakka (HEA for the fata)
Snacks – 2 hifi light bars (HEB) and 2 slices of toast (HEB) but with some peanut butter (guess – 10 syns)!!
Total – 29 syns (probs actually more)

Tuesdays diary – I was better today (did have a small treat but think it was covered in my syns).

Breakfast – 2 weetabix (HEB), Skimmed Milk (HEA)
Snack – 3 Ryvitta Crackerbread (1/2 HEB) and 1/4 Tub Low Low (1/2 HEA)

Lunch – Decaf Skinny Latte (HEA), Jacket Potato with Chilli (this is high in veg and feels very healthy – guess at 2 syns). Served with Salad and small amount of coleslaw (guess at 2syns)
1/2 Rocky Road Cake – shared with hubby. 10 syns
hifi light and alpen light (HEB)
Large fruit Salad (apple, nectarine, strawberries and grapes)

Dinner - Lean buffalo burger, salad and wedges and 1/4 tub low low (1/2 HEA) and 1tbs ketchup (1 syn)

Total = 15 syns

Back