Vegetarian Amazing first fast result

Riversong100

I wanted to share my great result on my first fast day.... 4lbs down :-D

I know this is probably water but it has really spurred me on as I have been going to a slimming club for the last 5 weeks and managed to lose 5lbs while feeling totally deprived. Then last week I had a major splurge and put on 3lbs and felt totally fed up as I knew it would take me another 2 weeks to lose it.

So I have lost what I put on last week plus one 1lb. And the fast was fine, no major hunger pangs :)

I put my new weight into MFP this morning with a bog smile on my face :-D This is the lowest my weight has been in almost a year!

Wow well done! What are you eating on your fast/down days?? I'm a veggie too so will be keeping up with your progress! X

I had some soya nuts at lunchtime to keep me going. Used up about 400 kcal for dinner with a veg stir fry using sesame oil which pushed up the cals. Up day today :)

In what way Dahlia? Maybe we can help? I for one just eat normally on an UP day, I try to stick to three meals a day and eat whatever I like, I don't count calories specifically. On my DDs' I attempt to keep those few calories I do eat as nutritiously rich as possible.

I'm just doing the normal eating thing too and having the odd glass of vino

I'm on a down day and I'm so hungry it's my 2nd week and yet I am so hungry I could eat my own leg (there's enough to go round) I are half a pack of grapes today which meant my breakfast was 180 calories of grapes!! What an idiot I am
I'm starving and in work til ten!!
Trying to glug water but I need to eat big time being a vegetarian doesn't help this much I should have made myself lunch before I left for work

Back