AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS ON L.T.

SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA
:clap: Hi guys, a few months ago I went to my G.P. and was told I had high Blood Pressure and high cholesterol. I was put on tablets for both, but was also trying to lose weight to get the readings down naturally. I need to be healthy because my young brother is due to start dialysis in June and I want to be a kidney donor for him. Well...... I ended my tablets about 3 -4 weeks ago and didn't want to get a repeat prescription, (naughty, I know!) When my blood results came in and my B.P. was tested this morning, they are both NORMAL !!!! :wee:

He was very, very pleased with my weight loss as well. I told him it was all down to Lipotrim. He hadn't heard about it, even though there is a poster in the reception.

So, folks, not only will you end up looking GOOD, you will get healthy too!!!

Hi Sharon
Fantastic you want to be a kidney donor for your brother and hope he's feeling good at the moment - my hubby has had two k transplants (2nd one 3 years ago) and feels great apart from usual age moans and groans.
Great about your b. pressure and cholesterol. x

Well Done mate!!! And bet your little brother is so proud!! My asthma has totally gone now (quit smoking as well) I also had fluid on my knees which has disappeared :) xxx

Fantastic news supa :)

This diet really is fab aint it! :D

Well done you Sharon. Good for your for donating to your brother, that's such an unselfish thing to do. Hope it all goes well for both of you.

star :)

Well done you - thats fantastic and for such a wonderfully selfless reason.

I'm sure all you guys would do the same for one of your own. I can't wait to tell him, as he was very worried about me doing such an extreme diet. But I can truly say, I've never felt better...and I dont use my asthma inhaler anywhere near as much as I used to!

That's great news Sharon,and hats off to you donating your kidney, hope the transplant goes well :)

Well done on your results and good luck to both you and your brother.

Back