• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS ON L.T.

:clap: Hi guys, a few months ago I went to my G.P. and was told I had high Blood Pressure and high cholesterol. I was put on tablets for both, but was also trying to lose weight to get the readings down naturally. I need to be healthy because my young brother is due to start dialysis in June and I want to be a kidney donor for him. Well...... I ended my tablets about 3 -4 weeks ago and didn't want to get a repeat prescription, (naughty, I know!) When my blood results came in and my B.P. was tested this morning, they are both NORMAL !!!! :wee:

He was very, very pleased with my weight loss as well. I told him it was all down to Lipotrim. He hadn't heard about it, even though there is a poster in the reception.

So, folks, not only will you end up looking GOOD, you will get healthy too!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Sharon
Fantastic you want to be a kidney donor for your brother and hope he's feeling good at the moment - my hubby has had two k transplants (2nd one 3 years ago) and feels great apart from usual age moans and groans.
Great about your b. pressure and cholesterol. x

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Well Done mate!!! And bet your little brother is so proud!! My asthma has totally gone now (quit smoking as well) I also had fluid on my knees which has disappeared :) xxx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Fantastic news supa :)

This diet really is fab aint it! :D

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done you Sharon. Good for your for donating to your brother, that's such an unselfish thing to do. Hope it all goes well for both of you.

I'm sure all you guys would do the same for one of your own. I can't wait to tell him, as he was very worried about me doing such an extreme diet. But I can truly say, I've never felt better...and I dont use my asthma inhaler anywhere near as much as I used to!

fatfighter

wannabe yummy mummy
That's great news Sharon,and hats off to you donating your kidney, hope the transplant goes well :)

Well done on your results and good luck to both you and your brother.