Amazing what a new...

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
nail polish and pair of size 12 denin shorts from Next can do for a girl. lol. I'm very easily pleased :) I have a muffin top in them even tho they're flattering on bum and legs so thought it would be a good incentive to keep going.

It's such a buzz trying smaller sizes on now, even if I don't buy....just the fact it all fits is fab. xxx

Well done Sunshine:) You've done so well, you're always positive and very encouraging, I cant wait to get into the 12s, enjoy it;)

Well done bet you look fab and you know wont be long and muffin top will be gone xxx

Thanks Reena, you'll be there before you know it. I can't wait to be a size 10- small 12 in trousers, altho realistically i'd be doing well if i get to be a small size 12. Never been a size 10 bottom half in my life lol. x

LOL Julie, I hope so and Curly hehehhehhe i can wear them with bulky tops now but look forward to when they are a bit lose and look good with t-shirts. Did you find another outfit today Curly? xxx

Well done Sunshine, can't wait till i'm able to get into denim shorts, seems like a long way off, but hopefully wont take too long.

yayyy :D:D well done, gosh the last time i fit into size 12 jeans or size 12 anything was when i was.....13/14 lol and that was after a diet well done hun and thanks for putting up with me! :p

Size 12 would also be a dream for me. well done

well done hun!
I know exactly how your feeling right now (just in a size 14 instead!)....I'm practically flying round the kitchen as i do the family's food right now thanks to a good (FINALLY) experience!!!!
Cant wait to be trying on those size 12's myself :)
xxxx

.....lol and thaks for putting up with me Kate.

Purplepixie and Kate.......to be honest I say I was a size 14 but in trousers no 14's went near me but the 16's were a touch too big. So for me actually getting even a leg into a size 12 was brilliant. The fact these jeans did up was pretty cool :)
All the shops are so different with their sizing. I swear Next is less generous than they used to be. Monsoon i always find the stuff huge on me. H&M is just a big mix...some stuff is tiny and some massive. Just have to try on on loads of places to get an idea. But I know for a fact that size 14 jeans in Next haven't gone near me in years. I love Oasis too and usually live in their jeans......but hey're all too big now. yay. I'll get a pair of jeans when I'm at goal, no point spending the money untill then. xxx

....i keep saying that I'll wait till goal but i been buying a few bits here and there keeping in mind if it will still be flattering when i'm at goal. xxx

Back