Amazing!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by miss_emmajane, 30 August 2009 Social URL.

1. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mushy peas + curry powder = amazing curried peas ... sounds a bit gross but I tell you now they are AMAZING!

I am back on plan today and can't be bothered to cook really but am not going for easy non SW options as I did last week so I made some SW chips with garlic and tabasco sauce ... yummm!! I had the mushy peas in a bowl and both were so yummy, together and by themselves - so easy and so yummy!

Curried mushy peas will be in my SW diet from now on!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wacky Jacky

Wacky Jacky Size 10 in time for 2010!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(38.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love curried mushy peas in a baked potatoe - don't knock it 'til you try it .......... yummmmy me and other half think so anyway!

4. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

They're yum aren't they! there's a mushy pea curry recipe on the recipe threads and it's so nice I make it every week lol. You MUST try it.... now!! (Ok, maybe not now, but another day will do fine! lol) xx

5. vixkat

vixkat Cambridge Consultant

sound so good as i love curry!! i will have that tomorrow with some sw paprika chips ;)

6. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I love mushy peas, I could eat them with everything and even cold from the can! I haven't tried tarting them up though.

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    YES cold from the can!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.