Ambient

Ginette

I look at the slimming world syns and keep reading the word ambient. Can someone tell me what this means. I assume it means covering.

Also has anybody tried diet coke chicken who doesn't drink coke. This my second week and I used to live off of ready meals due to working late. I am looking for some quick very low syn or syn free recipes.

I really like this site as everybody seems so supportive.

Is there an app for this site? If not there should be.

Ginette

There's an android app available from the market for free, I use it often!

As for diet coke chicken - I don't much like diet coke, however the recipe had a really bbq style taste - I wouldn't have known it was coke from eating it. I keep meaning to try diet fanta / tango as I've heard one of them makes a nice sweet n sour style dressing for chicken!

The ambient thing I can't help with - I've never noticed it!

This is from the SW website:

Q: What is ambient food?
A: This means foods that are non perishable and have a long life (refrigeration not needed).

Ginette said:
I look at the slimming world syns and keep reading the word ambient. Can someone tell me what this means. I assume it means covering.

Also has anybody tried diet coke chicken who doesn't drink coke. This my second week and I used to live off of ready meals due to working late. I am looking for some quick very low syn or syn free recipes.

I really like this site as everybody seems so supportive.

Is there an app for this site? If not there should be.

Ginette

There is also a iphone app, wasnt sure what phone you had xx

Ambient just means from a shelf and not refrigerated or frozen things. So anything like cans, breads, jars etc

I use the iphone app for here, it is pretty good actually :)

There is also a iphone app, wasnt sure what phone you had xx
Yes I have an iphone and have the app. The next thing I need to know is how to rid of the red text start up message which is driving me mad!!

Back