AMETHYSYS DIARY

amethyst

Banned
Starting a diary.. Green day

Please put me right if i am wrong and i will edit it..

BREAKFAST: 2x nimble HEB with flora xlight 0.5syn

LUNCH: 2x egg, Tomatoe and mushroom omelette. all done with fry light.

DINNER: home made chips (potatoes done in oven with fry light), 2x quorn burgers Heinze baked beans. 2xnimble HEB xlight flora 0.5syn Tomatoe ketchup 1 syn

Snacks: banana, tangerine, apple, curly wurly 6 syns Bag of wheetos 6syns (to use syns up lol)

milk is measured up ready, had some in coffee, drink rest before bed HEA

TOTAL SYNS: 14

Last edited:
All depends whether you think you will stick to that or eat more later...if thats the case go for a green day and you can then eat some cerealwith milk / cheese on toast maybe.

I have only ever done EE days and find the thought of G/R days terrifying in case I mess up!

Good luck honey - make sure you keep all your food logged - even the next day EDIT the day before if you didnt stick to it - it can only help you to see where your going wrong and others can give advise!

REM

Check out my diary I often feel a pig because I pile my plate high at every meal and compared to others I eat way too much....but if i'm not gaining too much it's ok.

If you take today as an EE day, then its good, but make sure you are filling up on SS foods as well. If going for a Green Day, make sure that your bacon is either taken as a HeB, or syn it.
We will get you back on track again Huni...bigs hugs coming to you today.

xxxxx

Thankyou.. I will do the green then cus quorn is free on both days.. I will edit now and put extra nimble for this eve.. i have no cheese as i not been shopping..

Thanks again, As of tommorrow i will do red.. and i am going to have a nose at your diary too for ideas!!

And i to used to pile my plate, but i am going to make loads of the chips and keep some seperate, wait atleast half an hour after my dinner (i will be hungry again) then eat the rest..

OH DARN FORGOT ABOUT THE BACON!! I won't have any today, i not a bacon lover anyway... will edit.. lol

wooooo

I find I go to bed planning my breakfast and as I eat breakfast I am planning my lunch and so on and so on - food obsessed!

If I dont pile my plate I feel hard done by!

Boredom at night as I am single and lifeless basically is the cause of my nightime eating!

Back