Amies Lipotrim Journey

Amie23

Ive decided to keep a little diary to keep me motuvated, yesterday was my first day on lipotrim and i didnt find it too difficult.
I like the flavours of the shakes which is always a good thing, couldn't imagine if I didnt like them what id do.
The most difficult part i think is drinking so much water (I need to toilet all the time) and food smells so much nicer when you cant have any so temptation is there. I was given some cobs by a customer at work and they smelt heavenly but I had to give them away.

So here's to another successful day today! :thumbup:
Amie. x

Starting weight: 13st 2Ib

Hi Amie, a diary is a good idea to keep motivated, I'll check in and say hello, keep going! The water is a pain but its really important, I am going the loo all the time too, hate to think how much loo roll I am going through! :)

well done amie, just remember the longer you stay on this the easier it gets. I have to go to the bathroom so much but i'm used to it by now :)x

So day 2. Where to start.

Im starving!
And really tired, dont know if that's because of work or this or both.
Im finding it hard to space shakes out and make them stretch as I get hungry in between.
Water intake is good 4 litres a day so far.

Now bed time as I have work tomorrow

Amie. x

A really successful day today, not feeling hungry really. 7.52pm nearly finished work and still need to have chicken soup.
Not been near any scales yet but may have a sneak peek in the morning.
Also going to speak to another pharmacy and see if I can move to a more bothered one.

Amie. x

Well done aimee!! I think your heading into ketosis why your not so hungry anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hope so.
Im a little hungry but not like hungry going to steal some kids burger hungry lol.

Amie. x

Lol good one. Soon you wont feel it at all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Amie your doing well :)
Stick to it.
Your keytosis will kick in soon..
I'm on day 5 will be 6 tomorrow & I'm just starting to feel like I'm not too hungry but I go through stages of hunger then fine. So no winning really lol.
I had a cheeky weigh in today I was 16st 2lb and I was 15st 9lb this afternoon. So that's good. Also take some pics of before and do that every week maybe too. It's helped me so much see the difference. Have a look at my pics and that was only a few days of it.
Also just so there not plain shakes. I find little things like adding ice to my strawberry shakes have made them taste better and I have had more water than 1/2 pint as I find it's less powdery too and more flavour I found. Also had my first after many attempt of black coffee with tablet sweetener. Was rather nice after hating it without no sugar or milk :)
Roxie x

I have tried vanilla with coffee which is nice and chicken soup with plenty of black pepper for a nice spicy kick.
Ive took pictures and measurements before I started and will do more on weigh in days to keep a good track.

The hardest part so far is the smell of food, everything smells so damn nice. But it was nice food that got me this way in the first place and once ive reversed the effects ill be able to have some again in moderation.

Amie. x

Thought id do a midday check in whilst getting ready for work.

Not really hungry today a little more than yesterday but have only had vanilla shake so far. Mixing things up today going to have soup when I get to work and make the chocolate into a mousse while watching the soaps.

Am going to a different pharmacy tomorrow to chat with them about moving, they are going to start all over for me so whatever weight ive lost since friday will be my starting weight with them. I will keep a seperate weight tracker though for myself going from Friday.

So far so good.

Amie. x

Thought id do a midday check in whilst getting ready for work.

Not really hungry today a little more than yesterday but have only had vanilla shake so far. Mixing things up today going to have soup when I get to work and make the chocolate into a mousse while watching the soaps.

Am going to a different pharmacy tomorrow to chat with them about moving, they are going to start all over for me so whatever weight ive lost since friday will be my starting weight with them. I will keep a seperate weight tracker though for myself going from Friday.

So far so good.

Amie. x

you could start again or you could just keep going with the orignial weight card they gave you?

h x

I didnt get a weight card. The only thing I got given was a box with a bag in and satchets that's it.

Amie. x

On the chocolate mousse subject. Never again. It was disgusting, the texture was making me heave. Shall stick to drinks I think.

Amie. x

Hi Amie, I started last Thursday. I'm glad someone else is finding it a little challenging too. I've got 3st8lb to lose. I've cut it down into little mini goals though, and I reached my first today when I weighed myself, I'm no longer considered obese!! My BMI has gone under 30. Next is to lose a stone. Totally agree with you about the mousse though.....yuk!! Lu xx

Another day done and dusted.
1 more work day until I can have a well deserved day off!!

I havent drank as much water as usual today unfortunately, I also keep going really hot and then cold. Keep having to put the heating on full at work and fry everyone else, they must think ive lost the plot. Maybe I have who knows.

Todays lesson learnt: Stick with shakes and soups forget mousse. Ewww.

Amie. x

So went to the new pharmacy and the woman was lovely even had the same name as me too. She weighed me and after 4 whole days ive gone from 13st 2ib to 12st 10ib so a loss of 6ib already which I am amazed at. My target weight ive chosen as 10st put hoping to go onto weightwatchers after to lose another 7ib. Also picked up some breath strips as my boyfriend complains of the breath.

Got a new supply aswell so ill have a few spare each week because of starting date.
Feeling very positive :D

Amie. x

So went to the new pharmacy and the woman was lovely even had the same name as me too. She weighed me and after 4 whole days ive gone from 13st 2ib to 12st 10ib so a loss of 6ib already which I am amazed at. My target weight ive chosen as 10st put hoping to go onto weightwatchers after to lose another 7ib. Also picked up some breath strips as my boyfriend complains of the breath.

Got a new supply aswell so ill have a few spare each week because of starting date.

Amie. x

thats all good to hear :)
h x

Amie. x

yay!! it is tough enough to do with the support of a good pharmacy. Glad you are feeling better about it and well done on the 6lbs! xx

Back