Amount of calories

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Im a 27 yr old female and wondered how many calories you guys have a day?

I have 1350 net cals a day. There is a sticky thread that helps you work out how many cals you should eat. x

om doing the exante diet but when im finished with that im going to do calorie counting.

The sticky will help you work out how many cals you should eat to maintain as well as lose weight. Do exante not have a plan to help you maintain at the end? x

no they dont.

In that case have a look at the sticky thread, I've just bumped it back to the top. A lot of us also use www.myfitnesspal.com to tell us how much to eat and help us to keep track of calories. It's a free website and it is also available on some phone's as an app.

Ah man shame on exante! Is there not the refeed program or is that lipotrim?

People on exante use the lipotrim refeed because they dont do their own. Im definatly going to do calorie counting, hope its not too complicated!!

If you can add up then you're good to go!

good good. I was planning on having 400cals per meal then extras with snacks and drinks etc. Is 400 ok?

It'll depend on your height weight age hiw much exercise you do etc an whether your eating to maintain or want to still lose a few pounds :) myfitnesspal is your best bet! Even if you don't use the log its really good for working out how many cals you should eat :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i just put the fitness pal app on my phone this morning!

How many cals does it say you should have?

1932, thats when i get to my goal weight!

I would build up to that slowly, your body will need to get used to food again, and your metabolism will need a chance to get back to normal or you're going to pile the weight back on.

well thats the last thing i want to be, losing this weight is blooming hard so i dont want it baack EVER!!!

You need to up your calories like Lindsey said. You try having 1200 calories, then the next week 1350, then 1500 the next until you reach the 1932 mark. :) If you're really worried about it, perhaps you should book an appointment with your doctor or a nutritionist and they'll point you in the right direction. :)

Back