• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

amount of excerxise?

just wondering what excercise everybody does

my first day i did a hour on treadmill (at home) and then was told 25mintues is better to burn fat

so second day did 15mintues
day 3 now hopped on scales and surprised i lost 4 ibs allready

how about everybody else?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
it is worth remembering that inital weight loss (first 2 weeks) is the contents of your colon

Excersize wise I aim to swim at least 2 x a week, n a few half hour walks a week too. I can't do gym sessions as I have pain issues n tempermental joints, I borrowed a excersize bike from a friend but too short to reach the pedals on the lowest seat setting!! x
Zumba classes.. Have an arcilies injury st mo do doing no exercise.. Apart from hse work stuff..

supersize > superPERFECT!
my trainer at the gym told me to do atleast 3 days a week, and 4 if possible; 15 mins on exercise bike, 25 mins cross trainer, and then 15 mins treadmill on a high incline and fast pace, and some weight lifting!!

i always manage to do the exercise WHEN IM THERE, but its GETTING me there...it takes a plunge.

Mine depends on work shifts if I have a week off a min of 4 spinning classes and then gym or other classes on top! otherwise as many classes as I can get in :) xx

Violet is shrinking
it's important to build muscle as muscle burns fat after you've finished exercising...plus short circuits are an excellent way to shift the fat. a lot of the weight you initially loose is water weight, plus with regular exercise expect to put weight on too!
I cycle to work 4 times a week , its 4 miles there, and takes me around 20 minutes-25 min dependant on my energy levels, I then cycle back the next day as i do Sleep, Early, Sleep ,Early,Sleep. All in all i feel its a good effort plus my food intake has reduced and im drinking plenty of water so if feel good. I will be stepping it up eg, Swimming once ive lost my first stone.
I use Wii fit, I go to the gym once or twice a week, depending on if i can get a babysitter. We go for walks at the weekend as a family, and in the day I take my daughter for walks to the park and to the shops as a bit extra exercise for us both.