amount of excerxise?

it is worth remembering that inital weight loss (first 2 weeks) is the contents of your colon

Excersize wise I aim to swim at least 2 x a week, n a few half hour walks a week too. I can't do gym sessions as I have pain issues n tempermental joints, I borrowed a excersize bike from a friend but too short to reach the pedals on the lowest seat setting!! x

Zumba classes.. Have an arcilies injury st mo do doing no exercise.. Apart from hse work stuff..

my trainer at the gym told me to do atleast 3 days a week, and 4 if possible; 15 mins on exercise bike, 25 mins cross trainer, and then 15 mins treadmill on a high incline and fast pace, and some weight lifting!!

i always manage to do the exercise WHEN IM THERE, but its GETTING me there...it takes a plunge.

xxx

Mine depends on work shifts if I have a week off a min of 4 spinning classes and then gym or other classes on top! otherwise as many classes as I can get in :) xx

it's important to build muscle as muscle burns fat after you've finished exercising...plus short circuits are an excellent way to shift the fat. a lot of the weight you initially loose is water weight, plus with regular exercise expect to put weight on too!

I cycle to work 4 times a week , its 4 miles there, and takes me around 20 minutes-25 min dependant on my energy levels, I then cycle back the next day as i do Sleep, Early, Sleep ,Early,Sleep. All in all i feel its a good effort plus my food intake has reduced and im drinking plenty of water so if feel good. I will be stepping it up eg, Swimming once ive lost my first stone.

Hmmmm I am going to admit here that this week about from 30 mins walking a day I've done nothing else, need to get the wii out!

I use Wii fit, I go to the gym once or twice a week, depending on if i can get a babysitter. We go for walks at the weekend as a family, and in the day I take my daughter for walks to the park and to the shops as a bit extra exercise for us both.

Back