Amy's Cambridge Diet Journey!

ames

To anybody who will read lol... I'm Amy, 22 and mummy to a gorgeous little man who turned 2 in September. While pregnant I used this as an excuse to eat everything in sight, thinking oh it will drop off me when I breastfeed. Well no, it didn't go to plan!

I done CD last year and got to my goal nearly, but caved in and here I am even heavier :cry: I have tried WW and SW but I just can't stick to them like I used to. So called my CDC last week and started last Friday and I really feel like I'm gunna do it this time!
I get weighed on Friday and will update my hopefully super loss then :D

Starting weight - 12.11 :cry:
Plan - SS+
Goal weight - 10st, and see how I feel then may go to 9.7

27th Jan all my OH's family are going out for his birthday meal to a buffet with indian, chinese etc... I'm obviously going to have to go off plan :sigh: but will still have my 2 shakes and just try and not go crazy.

Then in 4&5th April me and OH are going to London

The big one is our first family holiday abroad to Turkey 8th June for 2 weeks. I don't wanna be a frumpy mummy and wanna look good in our pics and feel confident!! I wont wear a bikini but have found a gorgeous monokini from River Island I really want so fingers crossed I can buy that in a few weeks :D

Having my first shake now, chocolate mint these are my fav along with strawberry! I'm gunna try out a few other flavours next friday so im not living off the same thing lol.

I also aim to drink 4l of water a day, which im using an app called waterlogged to track and apart from 1 day I have managed to drink 4l everyday!

Here is the swimsuit I realllllllly wanna wear on holiday, and after going to get this pic they have put another gorgeous one up which I may also have to get lol.

610724_main

614059_main

Finally finished work, just had a mushroom omlette. Really excited for weigh in on Friday. Trying to get a litre of water down me before bed...

hi just popped in - i love reading these diares, so motivational and inspiring :) i didnt want to read and run -so, good luck on you WI tomorrow & im loving that swimwear btw
Victoria x

Just wanted to pop buy and say good luck and you can do it :) love the red monokini very nice :) in sure you will be in it in no time x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks lastbiscuit :) are you doing CD? How are you getting on?

Thank you katiebaby, same to you aswell! x

Got weighed this morning and lost 8lb :D

Ugh been rubbish at writing in here, been so busy with 2 jobs, a little one starting nursery and keeping on top of the housework im non stop lol.

Got weighed today and lost 4lb, soooo chuffed! Really didnt think I'd loose that much as I'm due on... clearly the 4l a day has been helping!

Ugh been rubbish at writing in here, been so busy with 2 jobs, a little one starting nursery and keeping on top of the housework im non stop lol.

Got weighed today and lost 4lb, soooo chuffed! Really didnt think I'd loose that much as I'm due on... clearly the 4l a day has been helping!
Aw 4 lbs is fab :) extra water does help :)

Thank you both! Oh I hope so haha x

Blah, constipated AGAIN. I never had this before doing CD, what causes it?!

Just cooking some chicken and salad now and downing my water hopefully this gets some movement :cry:

Well on Friday we are going for a meal for my OH's birthday, all you can eat buffet of all different food chinese, indian, mexican etc you get the picture lol. CDC knows I'm coming off plan for it, I'm excited but dreading it the same time just hope I can get back on the wagon the next day, CDC and myself think I'm in a different frame of mind this time around and seem so positive to get to goal.... think it has something to do with the holiday ;)

I tried my 'goal' jeans on yesterday for a laugh... a few more pounds and I reckon they will fit :eek: but not how I want them to fit, which is how boyfriend jeans are supposed to be..loose!

Really hope I loose 2lbs+ this week so I can loose my first stone, one of my friends noticed yesterday when I went over she hadnt seen me since I started it so its nice that someone had noticed as my OH hasnt said jack to me!

Hey!

Good Luck :)
LOVE the costumes x

Thank you Elaine! :) x

Another 4lbs today :D:D

So thats 1stone 2lbs in 3 weeks so chuffed! Going for a meal tonight in an all you can eat for OH's birthday.... determined not to go overboard!

Wow! Well done ames xx

Hi Ames
I just restarted cd after almost 4 years off it
just wanted to say good luck, you are doing great, keep up the good work :D

kaz:)

Thank you Elaine!! x And thank you Kaz, and good luck with your re start sure you will do fab! x

Well went to the meal last night, no way I could have been good really... was all naughty food lol. Back on it today, I weighed naughty I know and showing a 2lb gain was expecting more but Im sure that will be gone within 2 days or less! I read a diary on here about treats when reaching a certain weight... commented then the bloody ipad died! Thought it was a great idea so I'm going to do one too!

1 - When I reach 10.10 mini shopping spree in River Island! Going by Fridays weigh in I have 1stone 1lb to go.

2 - Target of 10st - New wardrobe!

3 - 9st 7lb is a possible target for holiday - Family photo shoot

I have 2 photo shoots in April too... one of me, my son and sisters & brother then one of me, OH and son... so gotta look good for them hopefully by that time I should be at target

Blah thats how I feel lol. Since my restart on Saturday I'm still not down to the weight I was last weigh in :sigh: I had HALF a day off!! I know I ate a fair amount but christ.

Its OH's birthday today, he's just ordered himself a chinese... this is hell, ah well will look foward to my chicken in bit.

Will take a photo on Friday after weigh in to see if I can see difference from my start photo and ask my CDC to do inches

Hope everyone is having a brill week :) x

Back