Amy's Cambridge Diet Journey!

Lost 1lb. Not great but I need to think that I probably put on 3-4lbs with the meal on Friday so my body have to loose that too.

So 17lbs in a month, not bad going lol.
She took my measurements too but I've left them in the car so will get them in abit. Was really close to having a cheat day after the day I have had but so far haven't caved, trying to keep myself busy will have half a chicken and mushroom soup in abit :)
Whats keeping me going is... im so damn close! If I loose at least 9lbs this month I will be in the 10 bracket, which I havent seen in a good few months...

Been so bad. On and off... but faced the music yesterday got weighed and put on 5lb. Not seeing my CDC until 5th March which Im hoping to have lost the 5lb and more.

So need to get focused really not long until my holiday at all! If I want I can still get into the 9s if I keep my head down and no more days off. Only planned days off are 4&5th April when me and OH are going to London.

Been so bad. On and off... but faced the music yesterday got weighed and put on 5lb. Not seeing my CDC until 5th March which Im hoping to have lost the 5lb and more.

So need to get focused really not long until my holiday at all! If I want I can still get into the 9s if I keep my head down and no more days off. Only planned days off are 4&5th April when me and OH are going to London.
Best of luck :) in starting to behave from today lol.

I also adore River Isand... :) roll on the 10's for both of us.

Right Im so useless :(

Im back on form from today. Im doing 3 CD shakes a day plus a S&S meal instead of having to cook chicken etc. My S&S meals came today I ordered 5 different ones to see if I like them... fingers crossed!

Unsure of how much I have put on... I refuse to let me CD weigh me lol. Getting weighed Friday, but will change to Sunday as I have left over packs I wanna use up. Need to get my head back into the game big time from Friday I got only 11 weeks until holiday. Fingers crossed I can get to goal weight in that time!!

On the 4&5 April Im also going to London with my OH so I'm gunna try my best to stay on plan while there...

Back