Total Solution Amy's diary 2014!

Hi Amy. Its not stupid at all. Sticking to this diet is tough so well done.

I'm doing fine now thanks. Had the occasional food thoughts but still TSing :) x

Good to hear your still doing TS!

Well I've just nearly had my diary wobble but I stopped myself! I've been baking with my little girl and was soooo tempted to eat something we has just made. It was a battle with myself and I'm please that I didn't cave as in an all it nothing kinda girl! X

Hi Amy. You're doing great. 9 days is brilliant! My record is 7!

Well done on resisting I have just made some cup cakes and cake lollipops which I dipped in chocolate had to keep washing my hands in case I licked my fingers lol

Well I've had a couple of wobbles since I was last on here but I'm pleased to say I have done another 5 days TS! . I ordered the four new flavours (white choc and rasberry, choc and cherry, mango and passion fruit and Forrest fruits) just to try them and OMG they are by far the nicest flavours! Also made one if my vanilla shakes into a muffin this morning and it was really nice! Got the flavoured coffees as well and they have really kept me going, I just hope when I do my first weigh in on the 29th that I have a really good loss! Hope everyone else is having a good day x

Back