Amy's Diary

Day has been ok,, glad its over though and i can go to sleeppppppp now! so tired!... Ha, you cant keep the motivation up allll the time, im the same!

Soo proud of you for not pinching a piece of popcorn.... you know how that would end up... 6/7/8/9/10 pieces more! well for me at least!

dont worry about the smints too much ... have you tried the listerine strips? ive heard you can have those on this. heres to tomorrow :) x

Hi Amy

Oh mint green jeans sound really nice, won't be long and you'll be looking like a hot chick in them :)
When's your weigh in? x

Not popcorn...sweetcorn! Nothing that interesting but still smelled really good as I made them dinner!

My weigh in is sat morning. But it's my second week this week so the notorious low loss expected. :-/

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

oooohhhhh just look where my mind went subconsciously!! ekkkk... well better it be sweetcorn than popcorn :D at least we know week 2's are not so great,, so you can prepare yourself for it! i think youll do great though! have a good day! x

Just did a really stupid thing!!
I whisk my shake with a small bit of water to make a paste before adding the rest to get rid off all the lumps. But this morning I was distracted and talking to OH and I made the paste with almond milk!!!!
Fortunately I realised before adding the rest but I prob used 50mls of milk. I know it wont really matter in terms of weight loss and cals but I can't believe I did that. Plus having only bought 21 sachets for the week I couldn't waste one.
Grrrr

oh no! ,, you should tell your OH that he distracted you with his amazingness!!..:D dont worry, at least it wasnt normal milk! .. just keep at it! :D

Really struggling today. Having my Extra TOTM. Feel like I'm snapping at everyone. Payday not til Friday and the sun has gone and it's cold :(
Kids eating pick n mix, chicken dipper sandwiches and other truly rubbish but amazing junk food.
Hopefully it's just a low.
Also ***TMI alert***
No.2 toilet today hurt so so much. Hope it's all my metabolised fat but seriously sore and painful and 20 mins on the bog for not that much :-/

B- choc orange shake with milk :-/ stupid mistake
L- apple porridge
D- mushroom soup

Well today I was moody crabby and generally horrible to all those around me. Poor OH is so supportive but I took it out in him a lot today I felt.
Just wanted food today and felt p off for some reason. Maybe lack of glucose or for being so stupid and getting so fat in the first place. OH just continued to make me peppermint tea, bottles of flavoured water and smiled and nodded.
Downloaded a countdown app on my phone today to track the end of SS. I don't known if that can work negatively like its a chore. But I want to remember that it's not forever. It's a tiny portion of my life in comparison to the years I have spent as the fattest person in the room.

Tomorrow is another day. Xx

Really struggling today. Having my Extra TOTM. Feel like I'm snapping at everyone. Payday not til Friday and the sun has gone and it's cold :(
Kids eating pick n mix, chicken dipper sandwiches and other truly rubbish but amazing junk food.
Hopefully it's just a low.
Also ***TMI alert***
No.2 toilet today hurt so so much. Hope it's all my metabolised fat but seriously sore and painful and 20 mins on the bog for not that much :-/

LOL at that last sentence. Nope, the remains of any fat you burn is excreted via your wee, sweat and breath cos in the end it's broken down to carbon dioxide and water. :) If it comes out in your poo there's something wrong with your innards. :) So what you saw was mostly the fibre from your products. Sorry about the lovely biology lesson. ;)

Sounds like you're a bit constipated hun. You might need something like senna to get things moving.

B- choc orange shake with milk :-/ stupid mistake
L- apple porridge
D- mushroom soup

Well today I was moody crabby and generally horrible to all those around me. Poor OH is so supportive but I took it out in him a lot today I felt.
Just wanted food today and felt p off for some reason. Maybe lack of glucose or for being so stupid and getting so fat in the first place. OH just continued to make me peppermint tea, bottles of flavoured water and smiled and nodded.
Downloaded a countdown app on my phone today to track the end of SS. I don't known if that can work negatively like its a chore. But I want to remember that it's not forever. It's a tiny portion of my life in comparison to the years I have spent as the fattest person in the room.

Tomorrow is another day. Xx

Sorry youve had such a bummer of a day lovely! I guess all you can do is tell your OH that it might happen so that he is prepared. great that he's helping you though.... anndddddddd fantasticccccccc that you didnt give in today,, be proud of yourself!

Whats the name of the app you downloaded? im DEF going to download it,, anything to keep motivation!
Also,ive noticed that when we dont have a good day or we generally feel a bit down, we let it all out, but the great thing is, is that we always seem to end the post positively!... your last sentence is the most important for sure! heres to tomorrow! x

App is called big day lite and I have chosen a pic of tofu salad as my background! 73 days left for me max on ss.
Today shows me that I can't use food as an emotional crutch either. Feeling moody would have been a great excuse for a blowout. X

Youre right,, you did so well today! .. thanks for that. I just downloaded it and i have a pic from the summer as my background, 191 days max to go! ..positive vibesssss x

Day 13
B porridge
L choc mint shake
D Tom soup

Went to Jimmy's farm today. Walked round in the cold and den making was a big of a struggle waking around carrying logs. Maybe due to lack of cals or because of carrying round extra weight.
OH had amazing looking scone and hot chocolate in restaurant. Friend had soup and some amazing seeded bread.
I had my choc mint shake.
Didn't struggle too much today but I do have to consciously refuse at meal times and I seem to be ok in between.
I did wipe my finger in daughters pasta sauce today and lick my finger...twice
Tasted amazing :-/

Doing great Amy :) I've felt really tired today x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

doing good lovely! well done for resisting and getting through... youre another day closer :) x

Asda shop today was hard. Not just the temptation and loveliness of food but also a sense of sadness that I have to say goodbye forever to the old me that liked to buy snacks and indulge in them just me and foodie friend.

Sitting in Pizza Hut atm with OH and 2 kids. I confess I have eaten...10 sweet corn kernels approx a slice of iceberg lettuce and a piece of cabbage from coleslaw. Hmmmm weigh in tomorrow.
Please please be worth it!!!

Goodness me, your really facing some serious temptations today. It will 100% be worth it tomorrow when you step on those scales and see the hard work pay off :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah half term is so testing. I don't mind prepping the kids food etc but half term would normally mean treat food for me too. Feel ok though ATM. OH is a total life saver tho and so supportive. Kept asking if I was ok during the meal and did seem guilty. It's not forever. By the summer hols it will all be over.

thats it stay focused! its soo great that your oh is so supportive!,, dont worry about the little bits you had,, its going to take some time to get into the habit of not having anything and hopefully once school starts again you wont have as much temptation! doing great...good luck for tomorrow :)

Woo!
Second weigh in today 4 3/4 lb lost so that's a stone in total for 2 weeks :)
Plus she did my measurements...
Waist -8 inches
Bust -1 inch
Hips -1.5 inches
Top of arms -1.5 inches
Thighs - 1/2 off each
Bloody thighs!
Ha well I am pear shaped but my waist is teeny small now I have protruding ribs and waist is 30 inches!
All in two week. So worth sticking to it. Plus I have only a stone to go until I have to move up to step 2. All the more reason to stay focused for a month from now. Get off SS and get some real food! :)

Back