Total Solution Amy's Diet Diary

Amy Lou

Hi everyone,

I've decided to keep a diary of how I'm doing on Exante to try and keep me focused and find some like minded people.

I've got between 3 and 4st to lose. Got a family holiday at the beginning of June so would like to have lost at least a stone and half by then (fingers crossed) and would like to be at target by September when I go to centre parks with the in laws!!

I'm on day 3 so far, had a cheeky weigh in this morning and I've lost albs, well chuffed!! Just the motivation I needed to keep me going to ketosis I hope! I'm working all this weekend and at uni on Monday so fingers crossed I won't have time to eat/think about food!!

:)

Thanks kaceyboo!

Day 4 and another cheeky weigh in, and another 2lbs off! That's 5 in 4 days! So pleased that its working. I know the weight loss won't continue at this speed, so I think I'll keep weighing myself every day until I don't see a change, then downgrade it to every 2 days etc!

Another day at work for me today, so will be too busy to think about food :)

Just got the fitness calculator app, you can track your weight and measurements and it draws you a little graph :) and mines heading downwards :D

So day 6 and I've still been 100%. Felt awful yesterday, just hungry and wanting to eat. Think it was more to do with actually chewing something then properly being hungry.

Yesterday I biked to the train station and back (about 40mins) and I've just got back from the gym. It actually felt easier then i expected after a couple of weeks of not going, possibly because there's 6lbs less to wobble!

off to the cinema tonight so might have a coke zero to treat myself.

hugs

xx

Well done Amy Lou on your loss so far. I can't believe how much you can loose on this diet if you stick to it. :0)

Thanks Briar Rose :)

It really is! and once the hunger pangs go, so easy!!

:)

great news Amy! Day one for me so im loving reading everyone's post for the motivation! Im sure it must get easier! x

Hi Amy, you are doing really well and your first week loss is going to be great :)

Where are you off to in June? Fab to have a goal and when you go cycling in center parcs in Sept you'll enjoy it even more ;)

I'm going to fuerteventura, can't wait! I can't remember what its like to not be wearing a jumper or cardigan!

Week 1 lost 6lbs, unexpected TOTM too, don't know if that'll affect things.

Badness happened on thursday night, the parents came to see me and DH, and took us out for tea. I'd all but convinced them to go to a pub that I knew would do a chicken salad, but in the time it took me to put a bit of slap on and clean my teeth they'd decided to go for an indian. TBH I lost all resolve within about 30 seconds, I'm also telling myself that if i told my mum i was only eating 600kcals a day and I was in ketosis she'd probably have a fit!

I daren't get on the scales for the next few days, but I've been 100% today and no more outings planned, so fingers crossed i haven't undone all last weeks work.

xx

Amy Lou said:
I'm going to fuerteventura, can't wait! I can't remember what its like to not be wearing a jumper or cardigan!

Badness happened on thursday night, the parents came to see me and DH, and took us out for tea. I'd all but convinced them to go to a pub that I knew would do a chicken salad, but in the time it took me to put a bit of slap on and clean my teeth they'd decided to go for an indian. TBH I lost all resolve within about 30 seconds, I'm also telling myself that if i told my mum i was only eating 600kcals a day and I was in ketosis she'd probably have a fit!

I daren't get on the scales for the next few days, but I've been 100% today and no more outings planned, so fingers crossed i haven't undone all last weeks work.

xx

I'm off to fuerteventura too at the end of sept - my skinny sister has just rejoined sw to get done from 10.5 stone to 9.5 for the holiday . I haven't told her or will see her for another 2 weeks so hope the will see a difference, should be 20lbs less than the last time she saw me :)

xx

hey amy try not to worry too much i had a blip yesterday but were back and thats all that matters min damage done have a great day xx

Oh Dawny your sister's face will be a picture when you meet up! I'm pretty busy from now until the hold, so probably won't see the family until we go, hopefully they get a bit of shock! its 4 weeks today til I go, so I'm hoping to lose a stone. Only problem is the scales seem to be broken... lol!! They keep saying 13 10 no matter how many times i get on them! Shouldn't complain, as after the indian i could have put loads on. And i managed yesterday 100% so back on track. Got my slanket, strawberry shake and revision notes and I'm set for another fun filled day!!

Thanks Clair, before i would have said oh well, i've eaten that might, as well carry on eating badly, but I didn't. tbh, was so full couldn't manage, definitely think my appetite is shrinking, so thats a good thing :)

Hiya Amy, well done for getting straight back on the wagon! :hug99: xx

Back