Amy's Diet Diary!

Hope so karenlou :)

Off to Eddie's Diner tonight, its like hard rock cafe, hardley eaten today been saving myself for this!

Enjoy your weekend everyone x

Hiya ladies!
Havent been on for a while as im mega busy!
Anyway got weighed on Thursday... lost 2lbs :cry:first weigh in is always supposed to be good! I was gutted as i went to the gym everyday, made up for what i ate on the weekend by not eating all my points!

But found out today its because its totm! (i dont keep track but am from now on!) so hopefully next week will be a better weigh in for me :) x

Its still a good loss!!!! And next week will be even better without your TOTM. I always put on 1.5lb on my TOTM so try not to worry about it. Have a great day Ames x

Thanks alot for the replies girls :D
My weigh in is Thursday... going to RPM and Body pump tomorrow to make up for my weekend, best be worth it! :p xx

Thanks alot for the replies girls :D
My weigh in is Thursday... going to RPM and Body pump tomorrow to make up for my weekend, best be worth it! :p xx

Good luck for Thursday! Oooh Pump is a good workout! Kills me! So much so that i switched to Aqua Aerobics instead lol x

Well i got weighed yesterday... i'm so gutted, lost 1lb?! I must be doing something wrong because i always have big losses... only differance this time is im going to the gym :-/
Previous times i have done WW i've had my weekends off and still managed to loose 2lb+? :sigh:

The only plus is that i now fit in my size 10 River Island jeans which i bought and they didnt fit me... i bought them to spur me on so im gunna do my inches later see if ive lost some of them instead of weight.... :cry: x

Think i shall keep all my weight losses and gains (hopefully not that one!) in here

Will try and post what im eating on a daily basis...

Sunday weight - 11stone 6lbs.
1st Weigh in @ WW - 11stone 2lbs and a half

Would love to get down to 9stone 7lbs, and see how my figure looks then and go from there.... hopefully get to that weigh by Christmas(!)

Just got my boyfriend to take some photos, and i'm shocked at the belly and back fat! I shall try and upload them now xx

Wow I weigh 11 stone 5 pounds and want to get to around the 9stone 7 mark.I did make it to 10 stone 12 before I went on holiday (2 weeks ago:sigh:).I plan to return to the gym tomorrow.Good luck with WW I am positive it can be acheived for christmas:)

Angiexx

good luck with ww :)
your doing so well

Well i took all my measurements... i've lost 8 inches all over since 16.07.08 :party0049:

Well i havent been on here in a while, i also havent done my diet for about 2 weeks :cry: and i havent been to my meeting... next one is tomorrow which im not going to, i know i have put all the weight i lost back on... i just need motivation i dont know whats wrong with me!

I went to Tesco on my lunch to by some food to start again tomorrow (i hope) just gotta eat the remaining bad foods tonight (Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream :()

HELP!

why not go to the class tomorrow even if you have put on it will be a starting point for the week

if i don't go, i end up playing at dieting

Irene xx

Thanks for the replies :)
I didnt end up going to my meeting... restarted my diet on Thursday, and now i only need to loose 3lbs to get to the weight i was before i started my 2/3 week binge!

Hopefully next Thursday i will have STS... or by some kind of miracle - lost! ;) x

Thanks for the replies :)
I didnt end up going to my meeting... restarted my diet on Thursday, and now i only need to loose 3lbs to get to the weight i was before i started my 2/3 week binge!

Hopefully next Thursday i will have STS... or by some kind of miracle - lost! ;) x

Good luck for Thursday, how have you been doing so far? x

Back