Amy's "kick up the bum" diary!

OK after quite a synful day yesterday I had better be good now until Thursday!!

Monday 4th April - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Porridge (HEB) with activia yoghurt, strawberries and raspberries.

Snack - Banana, Nectarine

Lunch - Jacket Potato with Cheese (HEA) and Beans. Raspberries with Activia Yoghurt.

Snack - 2 Satsumas

Dinner - Paprika Chicken (1.5 syns - packet 4.5syns between 3 servings) with SW chips (oil 2, ketchup 1)and veg. Banana.

Syns - Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Total syns 10.5

Last edited:
Hi Ames, well done on your loss last week!! It's still a loss!! I've been playing away for 10 days now.....noop not another man...other food!!! I've been having an affair with non SW compatible yummy things!! Enough is enough and from tomorrow morning I am going to be 100% on plan again and regain some control!! It's because I've been on annual leave and went away for my Bday and because I was away over my actual Bday (and eating all sorts of things) I was catching up with friends for a few days when I got back as well! It's just been impossible! So tonight is going to be a BIG one- I can feel it all over me!! I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's a 7 pounder, or even more maybe!!! But nevermind, it is what it is and once I know tonight what I've got to work with it will be that much easier to grab the bull by the horns! In some ways a big one would be good for me because it will make me realise that I just can't get away with this kind of behaviour and how important it is to nip these things in the bud because this is EXACTLY what led to me being 16 stone in the first place!! Going into denial and not addressing when I'd been overindulgent- carrying on having exactly what I wanted when I wanted it! Nonsense!! A small gain may make me a bit complacent! But who am I trying to kid?!! It's definitely not going to be small!!

OMG I do go on don't I!!!

Well I hope you're having a good week! Diary looks good- I know there was a little going over the old synnage, but the occasional moment often goes unnoticed!XXX

Tuesday 5th April - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2x weetabix and milk (HEA/B), strawberries and raspberries.

Snack - Banana, 2 plums

Lunch - Paprika Chicken (1.5 syns) with green beans and broccoli. WW yoghurt.

Snack - Apple

Dinner - Beef stir fry.

Hi again Amy, I gained 4lb! Not too bad considering....feeling really positive about shifting it now....X

STS this week - OK though as I have been a bit over on syns.

Plan of action needed now. I am going away next Wednesday for 11 nights in Italy (Going to a friends wedding and then doing a bit of a tour). Will try to be on plan until I go and then for the 3 days I am back before WI. Hopefully I can then reduce any weight gain!

Then........I will buy a new 12 week countdown and plan to have a super focused 12 weeks to get this weight loss moving again as I am fed up of staying around the same weight!

My consultant reckoned I could get close to target in 12 weeks - I told her she was deluded and it would probably be more like 24 weeks but was nice that she said that!

Here's to a few good days on plan before Hols and then a super focus when I return!

xx

Friday 8th April - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Porridge oats, WW yoghurt with strawberries and raspberries.

Snack - Banana, 2 celebrations (4 syns)

Lunch - Tuna Mayo (1 syn) with salad, Lettuce, Toms, Cucumber, Pickled onions and beetroot. WW Yoghurt.

Snack - 2 satsumas, Apple

Zumba class - 6.15-7.15

Dinner - Chilli with Rice, 42g cheese.

Pudding - Merengue (3 syns) with frozen berries and yoghurt.

Total Syns - 8

I'm back - have had a gain and now back on track I think!

Bought a countdown last Thursday and plan to lose as much weight as possible during the 12 weeks!

Need super focus and to remember why I am doing this as have found it much harder to stick to plan over the last few months.

I can do this and I will do this.

On my way to a slimmer me.................

xx

Not been totally on plan over bank hol weekend - meals on plan - snacks are not! Now ready to be 110% for next 12 weeks!!

Monday 2nd May - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, Strawberries, Strawberry Activia Yog

Snack - Apple, 2 Mini Lindt Bunnies (8.5syns)

Lunch - Ryvita (HEB) and XL Phili (2 syns). Salad Crudites (Spring onion, Pepper, Tomatoes). 2 Satsumas

Snack - Plums

Dinner - SW Spag Bol. 28g Parmasan (HEA)

Supper - Fresh Pineapple.

Total syns 10.5

Hey pumpkin, welcome back! Hope you had an amazing time in Bella Italia ! Wow 4.5lb is pretty amazing in 2 weeks! You'll shift it in no time! XxX

Tuesday 3rd May - Extra Easy.....Also start my own Zumba classes tonight!! Eeek!!

Breakfast - Magic Porridge (HEB) with frozen mixed berries.

Snack - Banana, Strawberries.

Lunch - Spag Bol leftovers with 14g Parmasan (1/2 HEA). Activia Yog.

Snack - 2 x Plums

Zumba 6-7

Dinner - Tesco Lamb Shank (frozen) (1.5 syns) with vegetables.

Last edited:
Well i'm still on a high from Zumba last night - had 24 in my first ever class which is more than I could have ever expected!! Everyone seemed to enjoy the class and hopefully burned lots of calories off too!

Quite a few of the ladies from my SW group were there so I am going to get in trouble if they don't lose this week! hehe!

Anyway concentrate on today.

Wed 4th May - Red day

Breakfast - 2x weetabix (HEB) with milk (HEA). Strawberries raspberries and pineapple.

Snack - Banana, Strawberries and Pineapple.

Lunch - Chicken breast with veg, gravy (2 syns)

Snack - 2x plums, 2x satsumas, apple.

Dinner - ham and cheese toastie. (HEB/HEA)

Thursday 5th March - Green Day!

Breakfast - Weetabix and Milk (HEA/B) with strawberries/raspberries and pineapple.

Snack - Strawberries and Pineapple. 3x celebrations (6 syns)

Lunch - 2 Eggs, Cheese (HEA) and salad with balsamic vinegar. Activia yoghurt. Hi-Fi (HEB)

WI.............

After WI - Apple.

Dinner - WW Chicken and wedges ready meal (6 syns). 2x easter chocolates (6 syns)

Total 18 syns

Last edited:
Lost 3lbs last night - really really pleased with that and glad that I have got things moving again. Just need to keep it up this week.

Friday 6th May - Extra Easy.

Breakfast - Porridge oats with yoghurt (HEB). Raspberries and Strawberries.

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Bolognaise with Parmasan cheese (HEA). Activia yoghurt

Snack - Pineapple and Strawberries. Galaxy Bubbles (8.5syns)

Dinner - ???? not sure what we are doing yet!

Last edited:
Well i've been AWOL last week! Was bad last fri/sat/sun and just couldn't bring myself to write it all down. However I managed a maintain last night so I am very happy and determined to shift some weight this week.

Here is my diary for yesterday;

Thursday 12th May - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Magic Porridge (HEB) with Berries.

Snack - Banana, 2 satsumas

Lunch - Ham and cheese (HEA) with salad. WW yoghurt.

WI..............STS

After WI - Apple

Dinner - WW Lasagne (6 Syns) with Salad leaves. WW Yoghurt

Total syns - 6!

Friday 13th May - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Magic porridge with berries.

Snack - Banana 2x satsuma

Lunch - Bolognaise with Salad. WW Yoghurt

Snack - 3x plums, apple

Dinner - Cod loin, SW chips and peas. (I know not strictly 1/3 superfree but it's friday!) Ketchup (2 syns)

Pudding - Merengue nest (3 syns), Berries and yoghurt.

Total syns in plan - 5 syns

Eugh! Another half hearted week. I stick to SW meals then just have too many treats and snacks. Don't know what to do to get head in gear.

Still going to WI tonight so hoping to squeeze a small loss in but won't be the 2lb I was hoping for!

Going to take each day at a time this week. Not as busy this weekend so can get some batch cooking done on Sunday ready for the week ahead which I think has been my downfall this week!

Anyway no better day to start than today. So here goes.

Thursday 19th May - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Pineapple and Strawberries with WW Yoghurt.

Snack - Banana, 2 Satsumas

Lunch - Egg Sandwich - Boiled egg on 2 pieces of 400g Wholemeal. Mixed Berries with WW Yoghurt

WI..........

Snack - Apple

Dinner - WW Beef and Red wine Casserole with diced potatos(6.5 Syns). 3 squares of Lindt chocolate (3 syns)

Total 9.5 syns

Last edited:
Hey hun, how ru doin? Soz to hear you're finding it a struggle to stick to plan all week long! I think it's a great idea to do the batch cooking you mentioned!! That way you have things to hand and you can plan your meals much better!! It does sound like lack of organisation that's your downfall, hence reaching for naughty things when you're peckish! I can certainly relate to that! Hope it works out for you! You can do it!! Good luck for WI! Maybe it will be better than you expect!XXXX

Thanks Heather for your wise words as usual!! I lost 1/2lb last night, not brill but a loss all the same.

Am determined not to pick this week. I am making an effort to plan ahead and write everything down so I stick to syns this week. 2lbs will get me back into the 11's next week so that is my aim!

Just need to keep the focus now!

xx

Back