Amy's "kick up the bum" diary!

Monday 21st March - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEB), Milk (HEA), Strawberries

Snack - Banana, Nectarine

Lunch - Chicken with vegetables. Gravy (3 syns)

Snack - Fibre Plus (5.5 syns), 2 yellow plums and some grapes

Dinner - Pork Stir fry with peppers and spices - sauce with Balsamic vinegar and soy sauce served with rice and lettuce - Bf cooked but I inspected recipe and not too bad synwise will say 2 for oil and thats all!

Pudding - Solero(5 syns) - had to have this as mouth was burning from the chilli and spices from the stir fry!!

Syns - 15.5 so not too bad.

Last edited:
Did my first bit of zumba instructing last night - taught 3 tracks at a local class.

Off on my own tonight covering another class but was only asked last night so not quite prepared!!

At least all this zumbaring can only have a positive effect on my weight loss!

Tuesday 22nd March - Red Day

Breakfast - 2x Weetabix, Milk (HEA/B), strawberries

Snack - Banana, Nectarine.

Lunch - Tuna Mayo (1 syn) with salad. Yoghurt

Snack - Fibre Plus (HEB), 2x Maryland cookies (6 syns). 5 toffee crisp clusters. (5 syns)

Dinner - Minced beef (made with onions, carrots, beef stock, balsamic vinegar) with veg. Bit of cheesecake (10 syns)

22 syns - eek!!

Last edited:
Wednesday 23rd March - Red day

Breakfast - Porridge oats (HEB) with yoghurt, 2 clementines and a nectarine

Snack - Banana, yellow plums

Lunch - Minced Beef with beans and broccoli. Frozen fruit with yoghurt.

Snack - Fibre plus, fruit.

Dinner - 3x Babybel lights (HEA), Pombears (5 syns)

Last edited:
Taught my first Zumba class last night - last min cover for a local lady.

Went ok for the first one - only a small class so glad about that!! Forgot a few bits of routines but made it up on the spot so hopefully got away with it!

At the end the ladies said it was hard but they had never sweated as much! I think that equals success!!

xx

Brilliant hun!! Hope the zumba went well!! Were you nervous?! I bet the atmosphere was brilliant!!X

Yea I was a bit nervous. Luckily it was just a small class so wasn't too much pressure. Feedback has all been good and lady wants me to cover another 5 of her classes in the next few weeks! At a minimum of £40/hour I'm not saying no and it is good practice for when I start my own class in May!

OK Thursday is here again but hoping for a good loss tonight after last weeks gigantic gain!

Thursday 24th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Porridge oats (HEB) with vanilla activia, raspberries and banana

Snack - Nectarine. 2 Satasumas

Lunch - Grilled chicken salad. Activia Youghurt. Apple

WI............

After WI - Apple

Dinner - No idea yet. Probably only something small as dancing until late.

Whooooooooo!

I lost 3.5lbs last night - never ever lost that much apart from my very first week!! So pleased and shows I am definitely back on track.

Mini goal now is to get my 4 stone back in time for my holiday - 2 more more WI's and 3lb to lose!

Going to be good again this week!

xx

Way to go hun! I'm so pleased for you! Doesn't it give u such a big boost! Back on track big time! XxX

Food Diary

I did celebrate a bit last night by having an egg mayo sandwich from sainsburys, some rowntrees randoms and some pombears.

Will just draw a line and start afresh today.

Friday 25th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Porridge Oats (HEB) with Vanilla Activia Yoghurt and Raspberries, Banana.

Snack - Apple.

Lunch - Minced beef with green beans and broccoli. Activia Yoghurt

Snack - Cupcake (7.5 syns). Hartleys Jelly (0.5 Syns)

Dinner - Spaghetti Bolognaise with 42g Cheese (HEA)

Last edited:
Ok not the best weekend as had a wedding on saturday and went out for lunch yesterday but I will not dwell on the past and will go 100% for the rest of the week and hopefully still get a small loss this week.

Monday 28th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2x weetabix (HEB and 1/3HEA for milk). Strawberries and Raspberries

Snack - Banana, 2 satsumas

Lunch - Leftover bolognaise with cheese (2/3 HEA)

Snack - Apple

Dinner - Beef stir fry and rice.

Tuesday 29th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Porridge oats with yoghurt and strawberries and raspberries

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Egg Salad. Activia yoghurt

Snack - 2 Satsumas, Apple, Banana

Dinner - Homemade Burgers, SW Chips and Peas. (Syns Ketchup 2). I know not strictly 1/3 SF but couldn't face more salad!

Other syns - Few roses at work approx 10 syns

Wednesday 30th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Weetabix (HEA/B) with strawberries and raspberries

Snack - Banana, Satsuma

Lunch - Pasta Bolognaise, Activia Yoghurt

Snack - Satsuma, Apple.

Dinner - Another Apple. Some aero bubbles (oops!)

Thursday 31st March - Red/EE??

Breakfast - Porridge oats with yoghurt and raspberries. Banana

Snack - Nectarine

Lunch - Homemade burgers with salad. (Ketchup 2 syns). Yoghurt with Strawberries.

Snack - 2 Satsumas

WI..........

Post WI - Apple.

Dinner - Possibly something quick like cheese on toast. Might have beans too and syn the bread or have some ham and be a red day as no SF anyway.

Dancing exam later and lots of Zumba next week (taking 3 classes to cover another instructor in the week and helping at a zumba event on Sat!) so hoping for a big one next week as not expecting much tonight. Maybe even STS??? Who knows! The scales are funny things.

xx

Well I lost 0.5lb last night - not amazing but ok with that as I had such a big loss last week and had a few things on last weekend.

Hey Ho. Today is a new week with lots of Zumba to get through! Loving being paid for doing exercise though!!

Friday 1st April - Red Day

Breakfast - Porridge oats (HEB) with activia yoghurt, raspberries and banana.

Snack - Nectarine, 2 Satsumas

Lunch - Ham, 42g cheese (HEA) and salad. Velvet Crunch Crisps (4 Syns)

Snack - Hi-Fi Deluxe bar (HEB), Apple. Chocolate Raisins (10.5)

Zumba class 6.15-7.15

Dinner - Lamb shank with vegetables.

Syns 14.5

Last edited:
Saturday 2nd April - Red Day

Breakfast - Apple, Pineapple and Strawberries with Activia Yoghurt

Snack - Banana

Lunch - SW Quiche, Salad. Cheese (1/3 HEA). Mini fairy cake (10 syns). Snack a jacks (5 syns)

Dinner - Cheese and ham sandwich. (HEA/HEB). Fibre plus (HEB)

Zumba party 5.30-11

Syns - 15

Sunday 3rd April - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Apple, Strawberries and Pineapple with Activia Yoghurt, Banana.

Zumba class 11-12

Lunch - Out for mothers day. Bread Roll (6 syns) Starter Duck breast with peppercorn sauce (est 3 syns), Main Chicken with onion and mushrooms with veg and new potatoes (est 3 syns for sauce). Pudding - Apple crumble (est 20 syns).

Dinner - Cheese on toast (HEA/B), Pombears (5 syns), Biscuits (9 syns)

Ooops - 46 syns - oh dear!

Back