Amy's "kick up the bum" diary!

Friday 20th May - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Magic Porridge (HEB) with mixed berries.

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Quorn Peppered Steak with Vegetables and Gravy (2 syns). WW Yoghurt.

Snack - Fresh Pineapple and strawberries

Dinner - SW Chilli with Rice and 28g Parmasan (HEA)

Going to Derren Brown tonight so might have an ice cream at the interval as my treat for the day.

xx

Thanks Heather for your wise words as usual!! I lost 1/2lb last night, not brill but a loss all the same.

Am determined not to pick this week. I am making an effort to plan ahead and write everything down so I stick to syns this week. 2lbs will get me back into the 11's next week so that is my aim!

Just need to keep the focus now!

xx

Yaay 1/2 lb! Same as me!! Well at least it's a loss and one step closer! You DEFO have to get back into the 11s next week!! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!! Writing all your food down and not cheating/picking at all will definitely make a big difference! Make a commitment to yourself to have just two 100% days in a row, then I bet you'll feel so good and in control you'll want to continue for the whole week! XXX

Yaay 1/2 lb! Same as me!! Well at least it's a loss and one step closer! You DEFO have to get back into the 11s next week!! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!! Writing all your food down and not cheating/picking at all will definitely make a big difference! Make a commitment to yourself to have just two 100% days in a row, then I bet you'll feel so good and in control you'll want to continue for the whole week! XXX

Well yesterday was a success and so far so good on today too! I am armed at work with my pineapple chunks in case the munchies attack later but no treats around at the moment so looking promising!

My other tatic this week is to minimise my lunchtime trips to tesco (usually to pick up something for the OH). Lately I have been getting tempted by lovely things and that is one thing that I need to stop!!

xx

Not a perfect weekend but alot better than previous ones!!

Ready to kick some ass ready for Thursday!!

Booked a holiday yesterday to Kenya in October to do a safari and beach hol - do you think I could get to target for then?? Possibly!

Monday 23rd May - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEB), Milk (HEA), Strawberries and Banana

Snack - Nectarine, 2 Satsumas

Lunch - Lamb Steak with veg. Gravy (1 syn). Peach activia yog (1/2 syn)

Snack - Velvet crunch crisps (4 syns)

Dinner - Tesco Simply cook steaks with Peppercorn sauce (3.5 syns), SW chips and veg. Ketchup (2 syns).

Total 11 syns

Last edited:
Ooh a holiday to look forward to!! Kenya! You lucky munchkin!! Of COURSE you can get to target by then! You have 5 months- that's not much more than 1lb per week!! Go for it!! It helps to have an event to focus on! Probably why I've been dillydallying a bit! I have nowt planned!X

Tuesday 24th May - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Weetabix with strawberries (HEA/B)

Snack - Banana, Nectarine.

Lunch - Leftover Fajita chicken (2 syns) with peppers and onion with mexican rice (2 syns)

Snack - 2 satsumas, apple

Zumba!!

Dinner - Tesco simply cook lamb shank with veg.

2 Rhubarb and custard sweets (3 syns)

Total 7 syns!!

Wednesday 25th May - Red day

Breakfast - Pineapple, apple, nectarine with activia yog.

Snack - Banana

Lunch - SW Chilli with salad. Yoghurt

Snack - Pear, Apple, fibre plus (HEB)

Dinner - Cheese on toast (HEA/B)

Last edited:
Hoping to lose at least a lb tomorrow but 2 would be amazing. Been craving naughty things in the afternoon so sacrificed my cereal this morning so I can have a fibre plus bar when those cravings come later.

Preparation is the name of the game!

x

Thursday 26th May - Red day

Breakfast - Magic porridge with berries (HEB). Banana

Snack - Pear, 2 Plums

Lunch - Chicken Stir Fry, BBQ sauce (2 syns)

WI..........

Snack - Apple

Dinner - tbc

Really disappointed as I STS again! Was fed up and had a few biscuits and nearly went down the chippy! But I didn't I had a WW lasagne and salad (6 syns) and went to bed.

So this week it's back to basics. Counting, weighing, using my book! I will be on EE this weekend as have a few things on but then go red next week and see if that helps. My consultant wants to see a food diary this week so will keep it here too and write down EVERYTHING!

Think - target for Kenya - target for Kenya - target for Kenya!!!

xx

Friday 27th May - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix, milk (HEA/HEB), Sweetner and strawberries. Mouthful of OJ (2.5 Syns).

Snack - Banana, Pear, Plum

Lunch - SW Chilli with JP. Tomatoes, Cucumber and Spr Onions. Fresh Strawberries and Activia Yoghurt

Snack - Fruit.

Dinner - Out at strada. Either have a pasta or meat with veg.

Syns - All on Dinner tonight. +2.5 syns

Last edited:
Really disappointed as I STS again! Was fed up and had a few biscuits and nearly went down the chippy! But I didn't I had a WW lasagne and salad (6 syns) and went to bed.

So this week it's back to basics. Counting, weighing, using my book! I will be on EE this weekend as have a few things on but then go red next week and see if that helps. My consultant wants to see a food diary this week so will keep it here too and write down EVERYTHING!

Think - target for Kenya - target for Kenya - target for Kenya!!!

xx

Grwww!! I really feel for you Amy! This is EXACTLY what happened to me last week after a week of being really good!! I decided to have a few red days to see if cutting down on carbs would help and also really went back to the books and was vigilant with every detail! I had a couple of minor slip-ups over the weekend but still lost 2lb! I don't know whether it was my previous good behaviour being rewarded, or whether the red days helped, but whatever the case I was pleased with the outcome! I think trying something different both tricks your body and helps you to focus! Good luck, I'm sure you will see the results next week hun, don't lose faith!!XXX

Amyyyyyyy!!! Helllloooooo, are you in thereeeeeeeeee?!!!?!?!??!! Hope you're OK chickadee!! Missing you and worried about you!! Come back soooooonnnnn!!!!!XXXXXXXXX

Ey up hun!
How's things? Are you ever on here anymore?

Hope you're ok xxxx

Hello everyone!!

I am back!

I have been missing for a few months as had so much on with work, holidays, dance/zumba classes and holidays - it has been hectic! In that time I have still been going to SW class although my weight loss has been very up and down (I have effectively been maintaining for about 3 months!).

I have just come back from an amazing Safari and holiday in Kenya and now is the time to get my head back in gear for christmas. I have made a pledge that I will not have any gains between now and christmas and I have a target to lose 9lb to get my 4 stone award.

WI last night was a good start, I lost 4lb of the 6lb I put on on holiday so aiming to lose the remaining 2lb next week!

Hope everyone is ok, I have been nosing at peoples diarys even if not posting.

Big congrats to Heather on reaching target and Elle on the wedding of the year!! Also Hello to Kat!!

Speak soon!!

Amy

Well well well, it's our Amy!! I've missed you and it's great to see you back!

Well I'd say it's a fantastic achievement that overall you've been able to maintain your weight! I suspect the zumba has helped to keep things on an even keel! Well done! At least you haven't come back with a massive challenge on your hands!

Hope you enjoyed your safari! Elle went to Kenya on safari too, for her honeymoon- you'll have to compare notes!! Very well done for getting that big chunk of your hol gain off! The other 2 will be off in a flash!

Thanks for your message re. my reaching the big T! I was elated, but maintaining hasn't been so easy! At last WI on Mon I was 4lb above T, 1 lb above T range, so had to pay which was a bit deflating! But I think a loss is on the cards Mon so it'll be nice to see 10st10 on the scales again very soon! Off to Madeira in a couple of weeks but I'm determined to keep things under control as would hate to have a big gain on my hands just b4 Chrimbo! Once I get back to 10st10 I'm going to move the goalposts and go for 10st3! I've realised I'm the type of maintainer who needs to be working towards something, even if that means I end up maintaining, if that makes sense!!

Omg I do go on don't I lol! Anyway, lovely to have you back and good luck!

Hope the zumba instructing is going well! XxX

Back