Amy's Weekly Weigh Ins

Hi All,

I will be updating my weigh ins on a wednesday after ive been to slimming world, but, as im on a mission today i will post my first weigh in today....

26 Stone.

eek i said it... bring on the celery! :D

I know how you feel. when you first start dieting especially in the first week the weight jumps off. But don't get demotivated in the weeks after that, that's usually what makes me fall off the track. And something else to remember if you get demotivated is that at that point you are actually LOSING REAL WEIGHT. compared to waterweight in the first week. so you are actually getting thinner eventhough the scales are not telling you.

Well done, you're doing really good. :)

You're doing a fantastic job, It's great to see those scales going down isn't it and you'll be at your stone before you know it!!!

I love it, even if i only loose a pound one week at least i know i'm still going in the right direction!!

Well done :) x

ok so i had my slimming world weigh in tonight (the official one!) and im now 25 stone 4.

so 7lb since last wednesday and 10 in total.

love it :D:D
well done, hope this week goes well. I feel like a whole new woman since I lost a few stone, it is definitely worth it. It's like having a new lease of life. so so worth it.

Hi congratualtions on your weight loss, dont think of what you have to lose just take it one day at a time and you will get there. good luck in your weight journey.

Well done! That's fantastic!! :)

Back