An apology

MiniMoosh

Mooshing back
I just wanted to say sorry to anyone on here or MFP that I have offended. I can't believe how badly I've handled the situation. My post was a cry for help, and yes it was very self-involved but I didn't mean it to come across as it seems to have done. I'm posting this to any of you who decided to unfriend me because of it. Please, I'm sorry, I really need the help and support right now.

(minimooshable on MFP)

Last edited:
Moosh you didn't upset anyone. Chin up xx

Don't worry, everyone has their moments! I am sorry I never saw your post and offered assistance, this weekend has been a tad busy!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I didn't see your post moosh, but looking at the comments on here and mfp, no-one seems to have been too upset by it. Don't worry, we all have crappy days where we moan/lash-out/be self-centred. We're here to support each other, hope you're okay. xx

I am offended that you deleted is as I know nothing of what's gone on and am a really nosey parker!!!

Hope you are feelin' good today moosh xx

MM sorry I didn't see your post and help out,I've had a bad week myself, I'm sure noone minds and are just worried about you. Take care hun xxx

Back