An exciting new Healthy Extra! The ONLY wrap to count as a 'B' choice.

IMG-20131108-00797.jpgIMG-20131108-00798.jpg
Absolutely delicious and completely syn-free. Didn't even manage it all (in the first sitting)

It's times like these when I really wish I lived near an Asda! :) Any advice on the lowest syn wraps? I assume it's the WW ones/mini ones?x

Had a quick look on SW website for you.
Co-op mini wraps (31g) are 4 1/2 syns
Weight watchers (42g) are 5. So you're probs better off with that.
Then Discovery wraps (57g) are 8- but obvs much larger!

Alternatively- if you still have your HeB just make 2 mini pizza's on your 400g slices of bread. Same difference just not round! lol

I have the G/f wraps in my freezer so thinking will make a pizza too...

How does everyone make a pizza out of them & what does everyone put on their pizza's?

ta

Last edited:
I have the G/f wraps in my freezer so thinking will make a pizza too...

How does everyone make a pizza out of them & what does everyone put on their pizza's?

ta

I was wondering the same thing?

I have some of these wraps and want to do a pizza....any help appreciated, thanks!

Super easy to make pizza with! Just spread with tomato puree and then add any toppings you like - I usually do a veggie feast with mushrooms, peppers, red onions, cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn and jalapenos. But you could add chicken, ham, anything you like! Finish with your Healthy Extra of cheese and bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes. Simples! :)

I use these for pizza, passata mixed with a little tomato purer and some mixed herbs, topped with hexa grated cheddar and then free topping such as ham, mushroom, onion etc. It's one of my favourite things and really hits the spot.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had fajitas with these wraps on Monday night! I had a Red day so I could have two HExB's, which saved me a lot of Syns!

The great thing is, even if you don't chose to use them as a HExB, they are only 4.5 Syns each. Fab little things! :)

I love these and made enchiladas with them last Saturday. Even my hubby liked them and as we love Mexican food I've finally found a way to incorporate it into my diet.

For those who have not already seen from the new magazine / website, there is now a tortilla wrap that counts as a Healthy Extra. Hurrah!!

1 x BFree Foods Multigrain Wrap Wheat & Gluten Free, 6 pack

^^ They are available only from ASDA, and one counts as a B choice. Enjoy ;)

What a great stumble on this I have just done!
THANKS

For those who have not already seen from the new magazine / website, there is now a tortilla wrap that counts as a Healthy Extra. Hurrah!!

1 x BFree Foods Multigrain Wrap Wheat & Gluten Free, 6 pack

^^ They are available only from ASDA, and one counts as a B choice. Enjoy ;)

Great - thx - have u tried them yet - do they taste nice?

I was thinking that too at first.
And then I thought about how I don't think twice when it comes to spending a tenner on Domino's :-S

Funny that isn't it? I sometimes think that some of my healthy buys are expensive - but didn't used to blink an eyelid on big bars of choc, cream cakes or any other fat loaded stuff!

Great - thx - have u tried them yet - do they taste nice?

Yup, a few of us on this thread have tried them. You can see some photos and recipes people have used them in. They are great :)

I'm having pizza with these tonight. Glad to see they seem quite a hit! :)

For those who have not already seen from the new magazine / website, there is now a tortilla wrap that counts as a Healthy Extra. Hurrah!! 1 x BFree Foods Multigrain Wrap Wheat & Gluten Free, 6 pack ^^ They are available only from ASDA, and one counts as a B choice. Enjoy ;)

Excellent tip ? just wondering is any more of the bfree range a hE?

Back