An exciting new Healthy Extra! The ONLY wrap to count as a 'B' choice.

wrap.jpg

YUM!

I got these yesterday!

Made a cheesy garlic bread topped with crispy bacon! Was very nice!!!

xx

Damn it, I went to Asda yesterday before I saw this thread! Those pizzas look really yummy - I am definitely going to make one of them when I can get my hands on these!

So gutted - went all the way to asda tonight to do my food shop (passed 3 Tescos, a morrisons and a Sainsburys on the way) just get these and they didn't have then! Doh!

So gutted - went all the way to asda tonight to do my food shop (passed 3 Tescos, a morrisons and a Sainsburys on the way) just get these and they didn't have then! Doh!

Oh, how annoying - for anyone that shops online at Ocado , they now stock them too :)

Do these wraps freeze?

I made a pizza for lunch today and it was great - good thing I've always liked thin crusts. I used the wrap as my healthy b and the cheese as the healthy a so it was completely free. We are having a tasting night at my group this week so I think this is what I'll take along as it's so quick and easy.

Does anyone know if they freeze? Want to buy some but know I won't eat them all and hate waste x

Does anyone know if they freeze? Want to buy some but know I won't eat them all and hate waste x

Just checked my packet and they do freeze :) They also last quite well being gluten free, the packet has one of those press close seals and it says keep airtight for maximum freshness. I bought my pack on 23 March and the use by is 17 April and the one I have left in there seems fine as I have kept it sealed.

Just checked my packet and they do freeze :) They also last quite well being gluten free, the packet has one of those press close seals and it says keep airtight for maximum freshness. I bought my pack on 23 March and the use by is 17 April and the one I have left in there seems fine as I have kept it sealed.

Ah, thank you so much, can't wait to try them!! :)

I'm going back to Asda tonight! Really hoping they're back in stock!!

I'm going back to Asda tonight! Really hoping they're back in stock!!

Make sure you look in the "free from" aisle, rather than the normal bread aisle!

Bought some the other day, just haven't had a chance to try one yet!!

I had one yesterday for lunch. Made up a big batch of the tomato sauce from the fakeaways book. One of these wraps, a good dollop of sauce, then loads of shrooms, onions, peppers, sweetcorn and tomatoes, topped with my hexa of cheese. OHMNOMNOM

Might have one again tomorrow for dinner with added chicken or bacon, with some SW chips and garlic shrooms... *drool*

Being gluten free I love these wraps. I see that someone commented on the price - believe me, for a gluten free product they are cheap! The gluten free version of squarish wraps are double the price at £1 each. Being gluten free is not cheap :(

I also grill them to make tortilla chips for having with soup :)

So glad I found this thread I will be heading to asda straight after work! Can I ask what cheese do you use? And what's the syn vaule thanks x

So glad I found this thread I will be heading to asda straight after work! Can I ask what cheese do you use? And what's the syn vaule thanks x

I usually use red leicester. 30g is a HExA - I buy a block, cut it into 30g portions and then grate it as / when needed.

Or, if I have it in, I use mozzarella. The fresh type that comes in a ball shape. 45g for an A choice and it kind of gives it that more "authentic" pizza feeling.

You could use whatever you wanted - Healthy Extras / Syns are all listed in the book / on the website.

Back