An Extra Easy 2012 :)

Thursday 19th January

Breakfast: freshly squeezed orange juice, 2 weetabix (heb) & milk

Snack: banana & tea

Lunch: ham & mixed salad, melon & grapes

Snack: apple, freddo 5.5 syns I think

Dinner: roast chicken (skin removed) with mashed potato, carrots, peas & cabbage. Mullerlight.

Snack: curly wurly 6 syns

Total syns 11.5

Will definitely be on here at the weekend, I need to stay on track! :)

Hi teddysgoldengirl

I'm new to SW and MM and doing the plan online so its great to see what others are eating and I'm hoping I'll get some inspiration as I'm doing Extra Easy too!

Loving reading your diary so far!

Iam slightly confused however by the fruit juice debate... is it free if you do it yourself? From the website it implies that liquified fruit counts as syns!? It would be fab to have this cleared up as it doesn't state a difference between homemade and shop bought :confused:

Hope to continue reading & the best of luck with your journey. Seems fab so far. I'm doing a diary of my own so would be grateful for any advice anyone could throw my way :)
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/253543-extra-easy-online-advice-needed-s.html

xxx

vintagepockets said:
Hi teddysgoldengirl

I'm new to SW and MM and doing the plan online so its great to see what others are eating and I'm hoping I'll get some inspiration as I'm doing Extra Easy too!

Loving reading your diary so far!

Iam slightly confused however by the fruit juice debate... is it free if you do it yourself? From the website it implies that liquified fruit counts as syns!? It would be fab to have this cleared up as it doesn't state a difference between homemade and shop bought :confused:

Hope to continue reading & the best of luck with your journey. Seems fab so far. I'm doing a diary of my own so would be grateful for any advice anyone could throw my way :)
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/253543-extra-easy-online-advice-needed-s.html

xxx

Hiya :) thanks for posting! And best of luck with sw. It's great!! I totally forgot about juiced fruit being synned!! Must check that out. Thanks! Will have a look at your diary :)

Kirsty so sorry to hear about your gain :( hope it comes off for you next week. I'm sure it will! Keep positive :)

Today's diary:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance

Snack: banana & tea

Lunch: mugshot, melon & grapes

Dinner: sticky chicken (3 syns) with rice, fruit salad.

Snack: purple snack 5.5 syns

Total syns: 8.5

Food shop tomorrow, bring on the weekend! I'm gonna be ready for it :)

That looks amazing! Just looked up the recipe on the slimming world site and its so easy... def have to try that myself!

Ohh it was delicious! I'm sitting in this evening so I've decided to do a meal plan for the week (I used to be great at doing this before Christmas and then stopped!!) I'll post it here when I'm finished :)

[FONT=&quot]Meal Plan [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Saturday 21st January[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Breakfast: 2x slices wholemeal toast (healthy extra “b”), beans. ¼ melon.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Banana & tea[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lunch: Melon, grapes, baked potato with cheese (healthy extra “a”), Mullerlight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Apple + pear[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dinner: Chinese (Singapore fried rice noodles) syn free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Purple Snack 5.5 syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total syns 5.5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sunday 22nd January[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Breakfast: 2x Weetabix (healthy extra “b”) with milk (healthy extra “a”), banana[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Pear + tea[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dinner: Fillet of cod, mushy peas, carrots. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Melon + strawberries[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tea: Rashers, beans, tomato, egg, 1 slice wholemeal toast 3 syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Galaxy Bubbles 8.5 syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total syns 11.5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Monday 23rd January[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Breakfast: 2x Weetabix (healthy extra “b”) with milk (healthy extra “a”), orange.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Banana + tea[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lunch: Melon, strawberries, egg fried rice, Mullerlight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Apple, pear[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dinner: Salmon, potatoes, mixed veg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Purple snack 5.5 syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tuesday 24th January[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Breakfast: 2x Weetabix (healthy extra “b”) with milk (healthy extra “a”)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lunch: Melon, strawberries, pasta salad (ham, tomatoes, peppers, onion, sweetcorn)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Apple, orange[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dinner: Chicken + roast cherry tomato + chilli spaghetti[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Curly Wurly 6 syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total syns 6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wednesday 25th January[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Breakfast: 2x Weetabix (healthy extra “b”) with milk (healthy extra “a”)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lunch: Leftover pasta from yesterday’s dinner, melon, strawberries, Mullerlight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Apple + orange[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dinner: Steak, chips, onions, mixed veg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Purple snack 5.5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thursday 26th January[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lunch: Low fat supernoodles, melon, strawberries, Mullerlight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Apple, pear[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dinner: Chicken curry, wedges, fruit salad[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Curly wurly 6 syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total syns 6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Friday 27th January[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Breakfast: Fruit salad[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lunch: Sandwich with 2 slices wholemeal bread (healthy extra “b”), 1 tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn), turkey and mixed salad. Mullerlight, melon, strawberries.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Baked potato with cheese (healthy extra “a”)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dinner: Chips, egg, beans, rashers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total syns 9.5[/FONT]

Thanks Loopeylou, I'm going grocery shopping today and I'm only buying the things that are on this meal plan! No more slipping up. Have a night out tonight & I'm gonna stay off the booze, will stick to diet coke or diet 7up. And i have a plan! Im gonna peel & slice some sw chips before i go out & have them when i get home so that i'll be able to resist the chipper after the nightclub :)
Will be nice to have a clear head on Sunday morning!

Yay! I really do think that preparation is key with slimming world! I've just made my lunch for tomorrow and I'm going to have my Galaxy Bubbles soon, mmmmm :) Managed to stick to plan completely over the weekend, apart from 3 extra syns today for a fruit salad with strawberry mullerlight and 2 mini meringues. So total syns today comes to 14.5.

Here's to a fab week!

[FONT=&quot]Sunday 22nd January[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Breakfast: 2x Weetabix (healthy extra “b”) with milk (healthy extra “a”), banana[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Pear + tea[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dinner: Fillet of cod, mushy peas, carrots. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snack: Fruit salad, strawberry Mullerlight + 2 mini meringues 3 syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tea: Rashers, beans, tomato, egg, 1 slice wholemeal toast 3 syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total syns 11.5[/FONT]

Back