An Extra Easy 2012 :)

teddysgoldengirl

Silver Member
Happy New Year to you all!

Here's a little bit about myself:

I started Slimming World in June 2011 and I can honestly say it's the best thing I've ever done. I had no idea how overweight I was at the time and was shocked to see that I weighed in at 12st 7lbs. I threw myself into the plan and was encouraged by my losses most weeks.
Just before Christmas I weighed in at 10st 4lbs :) I had so many parties, nights out, dinners, etc at Christmas it was almost impossible to stick to plan and at my wi today I have gained 5lbs. I'm delighted to be back on plan from today and looking forward to a fab food optimising year! I've set my goal for April 2012; but in reality I'm in no rush! I always do the Extra Easy plan. Please feel free to drop by and give me some advice and tips! :)

Wednesday 4th January 2012

Breakfast: Freshly squeezed orange juice; 2 Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance.

Lunch: Roasted cherry tomato, onion, garlic and chilli with pasta. Mullerlight yogurt.

Snack: Handful of grapes, tea, apple

Dinner: SW peri peri burgers, sweet potato chips, fried onion & mushroom.

Snack: Tea & purple snack 5.5 syns.

Total syns: 5.5

Exercise: 40 mins walk with dogs; 20 mins on wii fit :)

Hi I have just been reading your thread I started SW oct 2010 as a couple of people commented that I looked fatter, how rude! It was really just to encourage my mum who has quite a bit of weight to lose. Anyway I found I was the heaviest ild been at 10 stone 11.5lbs. I managed to get down to 9 stone 12 then got stuck, I aimed for 9 stone 7lbs but kept going up and down the odd pound or two for weeks before I decided to quit classes and do SW at home. Weighing 10 stone half a pound today and aiming for 9 and a half again but I get bored with the same foods. I lovvvve cooking so just having a nosy at other people's diaries to get some ideas. Well done with ur loss and good luck!

B: x3 bacon and a fried egg (frylight) needed to go food shopping so no superspeeds!

L: batchelors ham leek n cheese pasta (1) with added broccoli using HEXA milk and 1tbsp lurpak (5)

D: homemade soup with roasted tomatoes red pepper chili garlic chicken stock basil 1 tbsp olive oil HEXB

Snacks: strawberries, blueberries and pot of ambrosia custard (syns ?)

Oooh I will be checking in too! I've just joined today so still getting use to it all. I am doing the EE too, so I will be using you as a guide/thinspiration.

Good luck :D

Good luck! Are you going to classes? X

Hey everyone, well what a bad start to my "restart"!!! It all started on Thursday evening when I went to a show and then had a big meal after it :s Since then I've been craving (and eating) all the wrong foods :( But on a positive note, I'm back at work tomorrow and back into my routine, thank God! Was meant to be going food shopping today but I'm still in my pj's (lazy Sunday) and just can't be bothered. Will go straight after work tomorrow and I'm writing tomorrow's diary to MAKE me stick to it! Slimming World I'm Coming Back!!!

Monday 9th January

Breakfast: Freshly squeezed orange juice, 2 Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance, and an apple.

Snack: Banana & tea

Lunch: Melon and grapes; SW egg fried rice (have all the ingredients for this at home so I can make it this evening); Mullerlight.

Snack: Pear; Diet coke

Dinner: Lean bacon, beans, SW egg, fried potatoes; followed by a fruit salad.

I'm determined to be at least 9 st 7 lbs by the summer !!!!

Reading these posts make me incredibly motivated! I was 14st 2Ib when I first done SW. I got down 11st but recently the pounds (14 and a couple more) have come back on!
Think I will be following your diary for ideas and inspiration, hope you don't mind.
Ex

Reading these posts make me incredibly motivated! I was 14st 2Ib when I first done SW. I got down 11st but recently the pounds (14 and a couple more) have come back on!
Think I will be following your diary for ideas and inspiration, hope you don't mind.
Ex

Wow congrats on your weight loss! You will get rid of that gain in no time with slimming world :) Please do pop in for a read! It helps me to stay motivated when I know I have to report in here on all that I've been munching :rolleyes:

Thanks Kirsty! Been 100% today so far, being back at work really helps. Well it didn't help that there were cakes & buns in the staff room today :s but I managed to resist and had my banana instead! I definitely overdid it over Christmas and I'm actually glad to be back on plan again. Did a quick food shop today after work and I was planning on having a SW fry for tea but I think I'll have a wee nosey on here and see if I can come up with something a bit more exciting! Hope everyone has had a lovely day :)

Well done on your positive start back on plan and avoiding the staff room temptation!

I have a few boxes of chocolates that I am going to take into work for the staff to eat so I'm not tempted by them at home.

Michelle

Hi hope u don't mind me popping in!

Maybe I can give an idea for sumthing tasty?

Just been to asda n got stuff in for tea tomorro which I have been thinking about all day!! Which is SW chips, steak and stuffed mushroom with garlic chilli low low cheese (a) and breadcrumbs (2 small wholemeal from b option)

I can't wait!

Charlotte-May said:
Hi hope u don't mind me popping in!

Maybe I can give an idea for sumthing tasty?

Just been to asda n got stuff in for tea tomorro which I have been thinking about all day!! Which is SW chips, steak and stuffed mushroom with garlic chilli low low cheese (a) and breadcrumbs (2 small wholemeal from b option)

I can't wait!

Just being nosey and saw this....sounds very yummy Charlotte. I might have to try it, cheers for the idea :)

Omg, stuffed mushroom sounds lovely! Must give that a go soon :) Ended up making shepherd's pie for dinner yesterday and had enough left over for today's dinner too :)

Tuesday 10th January

Breakfast: Orange juice (freshly squeezed); 2 Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance.

Cup of coffee at break time (forgot my banana)

Lunch: Ham with salad sprayed with Frylight Caesar dressing; Melon, grapes & a strawberry Mullerlight.

Snack: Plum, pear, apple, more melon! Was really hungry when I got home from work but managed to stick to snacking on fruit :)

Dinner: Leftover shepherd's pie with mixed veg.

Snack: Going to treat myself to a pink 'n white wafer (2.5 syns) anda cup of tea later on while watching The Biggest Loser ~ forgot how lovely these are microwaved for a few seconds! Trying to keep my syns low for the first week and these really hit the spot.

Total syns today: 2.5

Exercise: 40 min walk with the dogs, loads of housework!

Hope everyone's had a nice day :)

My lunch for tomorrow :)

Attachments

• image-3996595110.jpg
    image-3996595110.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 111
Haven't had a chance to update for the last few days, just thought I'd share this pic of last nights dinner! SW chips, sloppy joes & cheese. Mmmmmmm

Attachments

• image-264599119.jpg
    image-264599119.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 119
Hey Kirsty! Haven't been on in a few days. Weighed in today and I've stayed the same miraculously as was out on sat night & had loads of wine & chips on way home /( finding it so hard to stay strict with myself!! The sloppy joes is delicious. There's a few ways to do it but I usually just fry onion, 2 garlic cloves & lean minced beef; add 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp Splenda, 1/2 tsp dried oregano, around 400ml passatta & cook for 10 mins, then near the end add kidney beans or chilli beans. It's so nice! I'm having it for my dinner this evening :) hope everyone is doing well. I'm going to really try this weekend to have no alcohol as that always ends in chips!!

Wednesday 18th January

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance

Snack: banana & tea

Lunch: uncle bens rice time sweet n sour, melon, grapes, mullerlight.

Snack: apple

Dinner: sw sloppy joes, sw chips, melon & pear.

Syns: purple snack: 5.5

Back