An Extra Easy 2012 :)

Hi guys have had a mad week and haven't had time to come on here at all! well I've stuck to my plan all week but missed my wi on Wed! Going to go back to my Mon night class as it suits me better. Hoping for a loss on Monday. Going out for dinner tonight with my boyfriend and I'm going to just go for it and enjoy my meal without worrying about syns. Will be right back on track tomorrow morning, also going to do my grocery shopping tomorrow so will do my weekly meal plan! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :)

Hope you enjoyed your meal out and your WI went well! I've got mine tomorrow and no idea how I'll do as had a bit of a dirty weekend! Fingers crossed I've at least STS...

Haven't been on all week again, have been majorly busy at work and so wrecked in the evenings. Have been sticking to plan though and I'm pleased to say that I lost 3lbs at my wi! Down to 10 stone 6 lbs now which I'm delighted with. 13lbs to target and then I'll think about going down to a target of 9st. Hope everyone is keeping well!

Saturday 4th February

Breakfast: 1/4 of a melon, 2 Weetabix (heb) with milk (hea). Tea and a banana.

Snack: Purple snack (5.5 syns) and tea

Lunch: SW chips, beans + fried egg, followed by an apple and some grapes.

Dinner: Chinese takeaway - slimming world menu! Beef with green pepper in black bean sauce with fried rice (1.5 syns). Glass red wine (6 syns).

Dessert: Strawberries, Mullerlight and 2 mini meringues (3 syns).

Total syns: 16 ... oops!

Another busy week at work ahead and then it's half term :) woo hoo !

Sunday 5th Feb

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with milk and banana, cup of tea.

Lunch: leftover Chinese (1.5 syns), melon & grapes

Snack: apple & grapes

Dinner: to be decided!!

Monday 6.2.12

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with milk

Snack: banana & tea

Lunch: mugshot, mullerlight, melon & strawberries

Snack: curly wurly 6 syns

Dinner: beef pasta bake with mixed veg

Snack: purple snack 5.5 syns

Total syns 11.5

Tuesday 7.2.12

Lunch: egg fried rice, melon, grapes, strawberries, mullerlight

Snack: curly wurly 6 syns, apple

Dinner: sw pizza with teeny bit of reduced fat cheddar!

Snack : purple snack 5.5 syns

Total syns 11.5

Congrats on your WI - fantastic result!!! x

STS this week! Not surprised as it was my time of the month & I feel really bloated. At least I didn't gain which is the main thing.

Wednesday 8.2.12

Lunch: leftover smash pizza, melon, strawberries, grapes & mullerlight.

Dinner: SW beef stew.

Snack: curly wurly 6 syns

Total syns 11.5

Thanks Kirsty! I used the stew recipe on the slimmingeats site. It's delicious!!

Well I've been sick for the past week or so, haven't been sticking to plan and missed my wi. I'd say I've definitely gained though!!

On a happier note, my mum surprised me today with an actifry! So excited to use it later.

Today's menu!!

Wed 15th Feb

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with milk & banana

Snack: bowl of melon, grapes, strawberries & black currants.

Lunch: 2x slices wholemeal toast (6 syns), beans & scrambled eggs.

Snack: pear & coffee

Dinner: SW chicken curry with rice & actifry (the excitement) chips :) followed by mullerlight, melon, apple & strawberries.

Snack: purple snack (5.5 syns)

Total syns 11.5

Still feeling sick but looking at my beautiful flowers my boyfriend bought me yesterday is cheering me up! Hope everyone had a fab Valentine's day xx

Attachments

• image-2199522869.jpg
    image-2199522869.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 165
Agghhh did a bit too much celebrating about my size 10s last night! Had 2 glasses red wine & 5 vodkas :eek: then a snack box on the way home :( Ohhh well today is a new day!!

Friday 17.2.12

Breakfast 1/2 melon, 2 weetabix with milk

Lunch: chicken with pineapple & mango salsa, baked potato & salad (from sw friendly restaurant)

Dinner: actifry chips, lean bacon, beans & fried egg, followed by mullerlight, apple & banana.

Total syns 5.5

Shopping tomorrow - gonna get LOADS of fruit :)

I think it was worth celebrating!

Ooh which is the SW friendly restaurant?

I've also been meaning to ask you what a purple snack is?

X

Purple snack is the Cadburys bar in a purple wrapper, will put up a pic later, they are lovely! Nice and chocolatey :)

There's a few restaurants where I live which have been checked out by my slimming world consultant and are doing a slimming world menu. It's great!!

Up nice and early this morning and I've cleaned the whole house, feeling positive about the weekend! Will be going shopping later and will get plenty of fruit. Can't wait to get back to work on Monday and back into a routine!!

Happy weekend all :)

Back