An Extra Easy 2012 :)

Tues 10.7.12

Day 7 of 30 Day Shred done :)

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (heb) with milk (hea)

Lunch: spicy veg stir fry ( mixed stir fry veg, sprinkled with Thai 7 Spice & a little bit of soy sauce) on a bed of egg noodles.

Undecided about dinner !!

Here's a pic of lunch:

Attachments

• image-169440829.jpg
    image-169440829.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 38
Just weighed in and I've stayed the same! :(

I'm not gonna get too disheartened though as I have only just started working out (hard) and I've been reading online and apparently you can temporarily gain weight in the first few weeks of a new exercise regime. Hope I have a loss next Wednesday as I've been really really good! Anyway! Onwards and downwards :)

Decided to take a day off my 30 Day Shred today, got up early to do it and have a really bad pain in my chest and arm, I think I must have been lying on them funny last night. Might do it later and if not I'll get right back on it tomorrow! Going to get my hair done today and I can't wait to chill out and read magazines :)

Today's meal plan is:

Breakfast: Apple + banana with a Mullerlight, Hifi bar (1/2 heb) with coffee.

Early lunch (before hairdressers): Tuna with lettuce, tomato, onion, peppers, beetroot, followed by a satsuma and a Mullerlight greek style yogurt (1/2 syn).

Snack: Hifi bar (1/2 heb)

Dinner: undecided! Maybe I'll get a Chinese takeaway, my local chinese do a slimming world menu which has been approved by the consultant. Will update later!

Ok so I've been reading on here about how lemons are supposed to boost your weight loss so I'm starting my day off with some lemon in hot water, YUCK!!

Attachments

• image-2543718930.jpg
    image-2543718930.jpg
    472.2 KB · Views: 17
Do you have to leave the lemon to soak for a while or can you drink straight away? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I didn't really know. What I did was boiled the kettle, sliced the lemon and put it in the glass with the hot water, gave it a stir & a squeeze, added some cold water & drank it. It's DISGUSTING.

Today's meals:

Breakfast: lemon & hot water, 2 weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance.

Snack: apple, banana & coffee

Lunch: leftover schezuan chicken from Chinese (1 syn), rice, melon.

Snack: bowl of melon & strawberries

Dinner: lean bacon, egg, mushrooms & beans, fruit salad & mullerlight

Snack: curly wurly 6 syns

Total syns: 7

Ooooh thats put me off then if you say its disgusting haha, thanks for the info :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just put a slice of lemon in the hot water and squeeze abit in there , I have a cup every morning and sometimes when I'm out and I want to avoid tea or coffee xx

Do you find it boosts your weight loss at all? I'm going to try it for a week even though the taste of it makes me gag! Just not to my taste at all :(

Tbh I've never noticed any difference but I've always drank it even when I wasn't healthy eating so probs wouldn't of notices anyway xx

Sat 14.7.12

Breakfast: hot water with lemon, melon, weetabix (heb) & milk from allowance.

Lunch: sw chips, beans & eggs. 2 satsumas and purple snack 5.5 syns

Snack: apple & satsuma

Dinner: one of my favs from slimmingeats, chicken, bacon & tomato pasta bake, with a glass of wine 6 syns

Snack: mullerlight Greek style yogurt 1/2 syn

Syns: 12 :)

My pasta bake (my boyfriend takes the layer of cheese so I just get a tiny bit) deeeeelicious :)

Attachments

• image-43273323.jpg
    image-43273323.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 49
  • image-3243459337.jpg
    image-3243459337.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 45
Sunday 15.7.12

Breakfast: Lemon & hot water. 4 slices melon, followed by SW fry - lean bacon, beans & eggs.

Lunch: Leftover pasta bake.

Snack: Purple snack 5.5 syns, satsuma & pear.

Dinner: Undecided! Just realised I had no healthy extras so far today :) Will treat myself to a glass of cold milk now for my healthy "a" choice :)

Will post back later with dinner!

Back