Extra Easy An I doing this right?

Rhian27

Hi firstly pls excuse ant typos as am using my phone to post. I joined sw on thurs, and am doing the ee plan. Just want to check I'm doing this right!!

Fri: I slice whole meal toast ( healthy option b?) 1 tsp butter (2syns)
Snack(fat free yogurt)
Lunch cold meat (ham chicken) and salad plus some pasta and 30g cheddar (healthy option a)
Dinner: chicken jambalaya (chicken, rice, peppers, chicken stock, mushrooms and onions)
Yogurt and berries

Today breakfast as above plus yogurt and berries
Snack banana
Lunch leftovers from last night
Dinner jacket potato and salad and chicken plus 2 tbs houmous low fat (3syns)
More yogurt and berries

I'm hungry though!!!???? And am I eating too much fruit and yogurt???

Make sure you have 1/3 superfree with every meal-the superfree is missing on Fridays breakfast x

You need to have some super free with breakfast. No wonder you're hungry if all you eat is a slice of toast for breakfast. If you like cereal try having a bowl of fruit with a healthy b of cereal on top & some fat free yogurt. Or have a ommlette with grilled tomatoes & mushrooms.

Try swapping the low fat houmous for homemade free version made with chickpeas, whizzed up in a blender with garlic & lemon juice & a touch of paprika. You eat as much as you need without worrying about syns.

Make sure you drink 2 litres of water at least. Often thirst is mistaken for hunger.

If you are properly hungry - EAT. It doesn't have to be super free, though you should go for super free first. I will often eat a cup of cous cous mid afternoon, or a mugshot, and will still loose.

Back