An Idiot Abroad

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by FatmanSlimming, 7 October 2011 Social URL.

1. FatmanSlimming

FatmanSlimming Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.76%)
    Diet:
    trying to eat healthy
    Not many things actually make me laugh out loud but this does, it is so funny, especially the stuff he comes out with.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. juicygooseface

juicygooseface ♥juicy♥

Start Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    my diet!!
    omg i love this! he is hilarious! have u noticed how he's slowly broadening his mind? when i say broadening (if its a real word) i mean he is still a close minded bald chimp! tho he is slowly opening up a bit i think. in the last episode he actually let those ladyboys put make p on him and ended up wearing a dress!! i dont think he would have done that in the first series xxxx

4. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Did make me laugh in thailand, water festival and ladyboys, gotta love him....are you gay? no i'm not been with my bird 17 years :8855:

5. juicygooseface

juicygooseface ♥juicy♥

Start Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    my diet!!
    lol he comes out with the funniest things. the whale watching was hilarious with the honey buckets! xx

6. Gumbootlou

Gumbootlou Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I loved this too. He's so funny, just a shame Ricky Gervais has to laugh so much in it.... His laugh isn't funny anymore. Make the most of this series though as they're not making another one :-(

7. paulg

paulg Member

Did you read the article in empire magazine with ricky Stephen and Karl?

8. Gumbootlou

Gumbootlou Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No I didn't see that. Ricky was on the radio on Friday and he mentioned it then. Is it worth reading? I think it's good to have they start something new after a few seasons. Can't wait for life's too short, Warwick Davies is brilliant!

9. paulg

paulg Member

It is really funny I was sat In costa reading it and tbh I think a lot of people thought I was mad cause I was nearly wetting myself by the end of the article!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.