An Inconvenient Truth

ooooh you managed to get the fibre one honey clusters.

they are delicious and not a bad size portion for a HEb.

I slice some banana into mine, just to bulk out a bit more and always feel satisfied when I have it for breakfast.

I don't eat mine with milk. I mix it into my yogurt for a little crunch. Pretty good with vanilla yogurt. But yes, a nicer portion size than the cracklin oat bran (which I actually prefer the taste of). But 1 oz of COB is like...17 pieces of cereal! So a nice change of pace - and I got it on sale, so I didn't feel too bad about buying it.

Things are good. Still on plan. Flexisyned yesterday for the superbowl! And my team won! So exciting. I drank too much but I never drink so I'm not going to beat myself up. I drank more than I ate. They didn't have great choices for sw but I didn't pig out like I would have in the past. Very proud of myself for that. Back on plan this morning. Feeling good. And I had 2 ppl tell me that I looked like I was losing weight! So great. :)

How awesome!! (GO PACKERS!!!) I stayed up as long as i could (1am UK time) and loved it!!!! I bet you felt amazing when people were telling you that you looked slimmer - how fantastic!?!? Dont worry too much about treating yourself - it is a huge social event i know!!!

Back on plan today as you have said - Good luck! what day do you weigh in? xxx

Haven't been updating this very well! Still eating on plan, but having a hard time getting my syns in there. I know it should be easier than that! Part of me is scared to use them or something? Anywho.

Breakfast

Yogurt
Honey Clusters (Fiber One) (hexb)

Snack

Lean shaved turkey

Lunch

Rice
Carrots
Corn
Peas
Lean shaved turkey
FF cottage cheese
Baked beans

Dinner

Ham and Bean soup - made with lean ham, great northern beans (white), lentils (brown), carrots, tomatoes, celery, and onion. Maybe I'll throw some sweetcorn in there. Not sure yet. :)

Still need to get a hexa in here somehow - and some syns. Maybe I'll saute my veg in EVOO tonight. And I'll have a nice cup of tea tonight with milk! Oh yes!! My daughter is having a little friend over to play, so hopefully I can relax in the kitchen and cook and they will play (nicely!). Have a great day everybody!

LMAO! It's a hairless turkey. LOL. :) I can't remember if you all have "lunch meat" that you buy at the deli and they slice for you? Anyway, I buy lean turkey and they "shave" it. Meaning, they slice it so thin it just falls apart, basically. I find it has better flavor and I don't really like it in slices. If you ever make a trip to the US, find a deli and have them shave some turkey for you! Small cultural gap there. Sorry! I always think people on here will think I'm daft and can't spell. We use z's and you use s's for lots of words. And we don't use u's like you do. Realize v. realise. Favorite v. favourite etc. And we spell yogurt differently and tire and all kinds of stuff. Hopefully everyone will just get used to me being the one from the US and no longer think I'm an idiot!

I would never think you were an idiot - i love culture and being more worldly!!! :) i think its fab you are doing SW!!! what made you choose that over the other diets out there?

x

Hey Elle. Its ok. Weekends are weird for me cuz I work so much. I'm on plan but prob don't eat enough. I'm just Going to bed now. I'm sure ur just waking up! I'll write more when I get to work tomorrow. Have a good day!

Hey Elle. Its ok. Weekends are weird for me cuz I work so much. I'm on plan but prob don't eat enough. I'm just Going to bed now. I'm sure ur just waking up! I'll write more when I get to work tomorrow. Have a good day!

Now young lady you need to plan those meals a little better and make sure you eat enough - cant have you working ya socks off and not having enough fuel in your belly to keep going!!!

Chat soon - much love xxx

Back