An Inspirational outfit

This is a fab idea! I was thinking of tearing pictures out of awesome outfits/models from magazines and making a collage on my wall as motivation.

I'm a size 20, sometimes an 18 dress (at a squeeze) but am dying to be able to fit in trendy high store clothes, I've been a fatty since I've cared about how I dress so have never been able to enjoy wearing nice things- definitely going to start a 'motivation board' of clothing pics!

This is a fab idea! I was thinking of tearing pictures out of awesome outfits/models from magazines and making a collage on my wall as motivation.

I'm a size 20, sometimes an 18 dress (at a squeeze) but am dying to be able to fit in trendy high store clothes, I've been a fatty since I've cared about how I dress so have never been able to enjoy wearing nice things- definitely going to start a 'motivation board' of clothing pics!

I cut pictures out and stick them in my food diary. I find it really inspirational. If I've had a bad day, when I go to write down what I've eaten, I see pictures of what I want to look like and it really motivates me.

I got my shorts out to remind me why i should not go down stairs and raid the fridge!

Out of the 9 brand new pairs i have that dont fit these are my favourite :) x

Attachments

• image-2136802926.jpg
    image-2136802926.jpg
    513.3 KB · Views: 215
That leopard fabric is gorgeous <3 I love the swing dresses too but I am revelling in the confidence to wear wiggle dresses now ;) Something I never thought I would do! x

I did a counselling study about 7 years ago (I was part of it not running it) I was 17st something at the time and we had to draw ourselves and how we'd wanna look.. a wiggle dress was me in my drawing! The women on the course were so shocked, as there I was size 22/24 in jeans and a t-shirt.. I'm sat here in jeans and a hoodie now.
but I have bought a lovely swing style dress from Asda last year, very gawdy for me (yellow and black flowers) and plan that ultimate wiggle dress when I get to goal!

I love rockabilly / 50's too. :) I do have some tops / capri pants for the warmer months but nothing warms me as much as a hoodie in the winter! lol

I cut pictures out and stick them in my food diary. I find it really inspirational. If I've had a bad day, when I go to write down what I've eaten, I see pictures of what I want to look like and it really motivates me.

Great tip!

I did a counselling study about 7 years ago (I was part of it not running it) I was 17st something at the time and we had to draw ourselves and how we'd wanna look.. a wiggle dress was me in my drawing! The women on the course were so shocked, as there I was size 22/24 in jeans and a t-shirt.. I'm sat here in jeans and a hoodie now.
but I have bought a lovely swing style dress from Asda last year, very gawdy for me (yellow and black flowers) and plan that ultimate wiggle dress when I get to goal!

I love rockabilly / 50's too. :) I do have some tops / capri pants for the warmer months but nothing warms me as much as a hoodie in the winter! lol

I adore the whole rockabilly look - it suits curvy ladies too! I'm under now illusions that I will still have a big a** when I'm at target as I'm just built that way so looking forward to showing it off in a gorgeous wiggle dress! I'm eyeing up some iron fist heels to go with as I'm much more comfortable in heels now I am lighter, which I suppose makes sense?

You'll look amazing in the wiggle dress when you get there :) x

I have a lovely black swing dress that I bought to wear as a bridesmaid a couple of years ago, it doesn't fit now sadly but I'm keeping the petticoat ;)

I might have one of these already lol the second one I like it because it feels like it covers a lot but it doesn't so everyone's happy........bit nipply when go out for a paper though ;)
Here are my inspirational outfits........... Lol!!!! ;)

Not really, although my Husband loves sexy underwear and suspenders on me but I just don't feel sexy in them so can't wait to lose weight to be able to feel good again.

81c6b6668e4d2ad47def1c3fe847d1e0.jpg

81bf1ee47d85dccf3f7c7d7cba1cbede.jpg

My actual inspirational outfit is this gorgeous 50's style dress, I'm hoping to buy it once I'm close to target as I absolutely love this kind of style..........

818513190d6597295f0f5b163b38fac6.jpg

I might have one of these already lol the second one I like it because it feels like it covers a lot but it doesn't so everyone's happy........bit nipply when go out for a paper though ;)

I do have the second outfit, it's really sexy but like you say it covers my areas I don't like but still sexy enough for the hubby to enjoy lol xxxx

heres my inspirational outfits
Mens-Designer-Suits.jpg
i've always wanted a nice (posh) 3 piece suit and i want to look cool in casual stuff too, the kind of outfits you see the dummies wearing in the mens section of new look, river island, topman or next.
They are very boring i know, not as erm, interesting as MrsWilsoncroft choice in outfits :eek:. lol

They are very boring i know, not as erm, interesting as MrsWilsoncroft choice in outfits :eek:. lol

haha this made me laugh! love a man in a good suit though :)

heres my inspirational outfits
View attachment 74354
i've always wanted a nice (posh) 3 piece suit and i want to look cool in casual stuff too, the kind of outfits you see the dummies wearing in the mens section of new look, river island, topman or next.

Loving your outfits Hun, they are very sexy on a man.
im glad you liked mine ;). Suppose any red blooded man would like them lol xxx

Loving all of these!

Malc, a good suit is the most appealing thing a man can wear!

Miss y that is a gorgeous dress!!

I havent seen my perfect outfit yet but I would love to be able to wear a dress.. without tights... without sleeves or a cardigan.
I would also love to be able to wear leggings and skinny jeans :)

I havent seen my perfect outfit yet but I would love to be able to wear a dress.. without tights... without sleeves or a cardigan.
I would also love to be able to wear leggings and skinny jeans :)

I would love some studded leggings - I look at them all the time. Ooh and some patterned trousers when I am small enough so that I don't look like a hippo who has escaped from the circus

Back