An Inspirational outfit

Just a quick thank you to everyone who has been posting so far - I didn't know if anyone would want to join in and I love all the posts and pictures they have totally reminded me that i'm not alone and made me smile

I cut pictures out and stick them in my food diary. I find it really inspirational. If I've had a bad day, when I go to write down what I've eaten, I see pictures of what I want to look like and it really motivates me.

I'm planning to start a Pinterest board for it ladies so let me know if you are on there and I will attach the link to my board then we can all play together :D

I would love some studded leggings - I look at them all the time. Ooh and some patterned trousers when I am small enough so that I don't look like a hippo who has escaped from the circus

haha that made me chuckle! If I could wear sleeveless or even short sleeved tops this summer I'll be so happy. I hate the tops of my arms, they are massive!
To throw on a pair of leggings would be great, it must be sooo much easier to get dressed in the morning and for a night out when your slim?!

haha that made me chuckle! If I could wear sleeveless or even short sleeved tops this summer I'll be so happy. I hate the tops of my arms, they are massive!
To throw on a pair of leggings would be great, it must be sooo much easier to get dressed in the morning and for a night out when your slim?!

Maybe its harder because you have so much more choice? I see vests in both our futures hun - we can do it

Now have a Pinterest board for my inspiration outfits if anyone else wants to join in here is my link:

Motivation and Inspiration

xxx

I have a gorgeous black dress from Debenhams that I bought last time I was on sw in a size 12. It was for a posh teaching award ceremony dinner type event. I had got down to 10 stone 3 and managed to get in to it but by the time the event came I was up to 10 stone 7. I did still manage to get into it...just :rolleyes:

I tried it on to wear to a dinner at Christmas but it was way too tight, very upsetting and meant I had to buy a new dress.
My target now is..I have an event at the end of February I would like to wear it to and ideally would like to be 10 stone so it doesn't look like I am squeezed in. I have about 6 weeks to lose 13lb.

My second target will definitely be to get down to 9 stone and wear Texty's choice :p

Good luck everyone xx

Love this post :)
I can't believe I've never heard of Vivienne Holloway, the stuff looks amazing!
I have a lovely blue dress that would be ideal to wear to a wedding, have 2 coming up next year! Might have to buy a Vivienne Holloway when I get to target, I'm sure that will motivate me! X

I bout some trousers a year ago in next sale for £10
They are a 12 long.
I was a 16/18 at the time.

They now fit and zip up. Woop! A little tight tho. 7lbs time and I will probably be able to wear them for work :)

All the size 14s sitting in my wardrobe, feeling very lonely as they haven't been out to play for some time now......

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I bout some trousers a year ago in next sale for £10
They are a 12 long.
I was a 16/18 at the time.

They now fit and zip up. Woop! A little tight tho. 7lbs time and I will probably be able to wear them for work :)

That's brilliant! Bring on the new trousers I say :)

I bought a very expensive pair of 7 jeans from Bloomingdales while on my honeymoon two and a half years ago. I can't even get them over my bum at the moment! Would love to get back into them!

Vivienne of Holloway dresses are totally gorgeous. There is another company that seem heavily *ahem* inspired by Viv; they're called Queen of Holloway. I've got quite a few dresses from them, they wash well and seem like good quality and good value for money; sizing is good too.

my inspirational outfit would have to be a pair of jeans from a "normal" high street shop like River Island. Plus size clothes are usually so old fashioned and expensive!

Vivienne of Holloway dresses are totally gorgeous. There is another company that seem heavily *ahem* inspired by Viv; they're called Queen of Holloway. I've got quite a few dresses from them, they wash well and seem like good quality and good value for money; sizing is good too.

my inspirational outfit would have to be a pair of jeans from a "normal" high street shop like River Island. Plus size clothes are usually so old fashioned and expensive!

My black swing dress is a Queen of Holloway, I felt bad buying from a blatant rip off company but it was all I could afford! The VoH dresses are just stunning though! X

Totally agree Missy! It seems very unethical because they are such a blatant copy... But the dresses are so pretty that my guilt soon passes :)

i've still got everything crossed for your appointment later this month BTW, for some unknown reason you popped into my head this morning :)

Thanks Fairy! I'm feeling pretty motivated at the moment - am just about to dig those jeans out and display them in the prominent position they deserve!

Totally agree Missy! It seems very unethical because they are such a blatant copy... But the dresses are so pretty that my guilt soon passes :)

i've still got everything crossed for your appointment later this month BTW, for some unknown reason you popped into my head this morning :)

Aw thank you! I dunno what will happen but I hope it's going to be good news! :) x

Back