AN UPDATE ON MY SON....

That's fab news, the time will fly by & you'll soon have that hug. I wish him well. XX

Congrats and I'm sure there will be a huge smile on his face to see you. Glad you managed to stay strong through it all!

That is really brilliant news. You must be overjoyed that you will see him soon.
I am so happy for you, and your son, who I am sure is looking forward to seeing you and those hugs!

Awwww Donnie - This is great news, as a mam myself i know you must be counting the seconds to see and hold him x x x

Donnie

I am SOOOOOO pleased to hear you'll have him back with you. 4 weeks tomorrow - I bet it feels like a long time now BUT it will absolutely fly by.
xxxxx

Donnie, this is the first time I've seen your post. I've got 2 sons and I can imagine how hard it's been for you. You'll be counting the days - don't forget to stock up on tissues because I'm sure there will be plenty of tears too, what a relief it will be to have him home. x

I'm only just catching up on MiniMins, and am so pleased that one of the very first things I've read is that you AT LAST have a definite date for Jamie's return to the UK! Great news - we're all delighted!

I'm new too, but would just like to say I'm so pleased your Son is ok and that's he's coming home soon. What an awful worrying time you must have had. I'm a Mum too and I can imagine how much your heart must have ached to see him and hold him.

Wishing you and your family all the very best for the future xxx

Enjoy those hugs girl! xxxx

Back