Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TINKERBELLA, 8 March 2010 Social URL.

TINKERBELLA Silver Member

cambridge diet SS+
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick question I have been feeling very tired lately, suffering with headaches etc and I am pretty sure that I am suffering from anaemia again. During my pregnancy I became very anaemic and was on iron tablets for a couple of years after giving birth - but due to heavy periods never managed to get my iron levels back up. I then had a coil fitted and my periods stopped and only then was I able to rebuild my iron stores. I had my coil removed 4months ago - and once again I am suffering with heavy periods and as mentionned I feel as though I am slipping back to being anaemic. I have an appointment made to see my doctor tomorrow to check but I was wondering whether i will be able to continue with ss+ if the results show I am anaemic?
    Thanks x x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.