And another one....

c_robson

Hi Everyone,

I know I am part of a few who have struggled with various aspects of LT, and for me I am struggling with the shakes. I have tried every recommendation and 4 days in I am really dreading each meal! I cant finish one without feeling sick! However I am in ketosis and do feel great so I have, like many before me, decided to move to CD. I have tried a bar and a shake and I love it! so here is my good bye, but thank you for your support so far on my journey.

Good luck with your own journeys.

XXXXX

wow theres definately a lot of people changing over from LT to CD! I have to admit I am quite curious about CD, it seems VERY popular!

Good luck on your new diet :)

traitors against wall, only joking, its all about what make you happy, any diet is hard so good luck on which ever path you take:)

Oh my god being on the CD boards will soon be just like being here with everyone switching, at least i will know loads of people there now. Good luck with it!!

Hi hun its all about finding what suits you good luck with CD xx

Well I have decided to go to cd as I cant stand any flavours on LT. They have more choice so I'm guessing i will have at least one thing I like. pop over to the cd forum and have a chat?

xx

Back