• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

And another one....

Hi Everyone,

I know I am part of a few who have struggled with various aspects of LT, and for me I am struggling with the shakes. I have tried every recommendation and 4 days in I am really dreading each meal! I cant finish one without feeling sick! However I am in ketosis and do feel great so I have, like many before me, decided to move to CD. I have tried a bar and a shake and I love it! so here is my good bye, but thank you for your support so far on my journey.

Good luck with your own journeys.

XXXXX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
wow theres definately a lot of people changing over from LT to CD! I have to admit I am quite curious about CD, it seems VERY popular!

Good luck on your new diet :)

matt68

Don't Worry Be Happy
traitors against wall, only joking, its all about what make you happy, any diet is hard so good luck on which ever path you take:)

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Oh my god being on the CD boards will soon be just like being here with everyone switching, at least i will know loads of people there now. Good luck with it!!

Hi hun its all about finding what suits you good luck with CD xx

Well I have decided to go to cd as I cant stand any flavours on LT. They have more choice so I'm guessing i will have at least one thing I like. pop over to the cd forum and have a chat?

xx