And day 1 begins :0)

nic1986

Well 2day is day 1, the kids have woken me up early but that's alright because I can start on the mass amount of water I've got 2 drink 2day.....having done Cambridge diet I already no I won't b having my first pack till at least 11 12ish and will b weeing like a race horse lol
I'm on a mission 2 shift this weight and hav week1s weight loss set in my head, I'm really hopping for 10lb so will have 2 wait and see what next Monday brings me :)

Good luck nic, hope it goes fantastically for you :)

nic1986 said:
weeing like a race horse lol :)
Haha get used to it, I forgot all about the constant peeing but I suppose what goes in has to come out :0. Gonna ride that horse all the way to slimville :) Good luck xx

Well 2 1/2 litres of water done and jst had my first shake, chocolate, not bad and lovely and thick....if I can jst get past day 1 I no I will b fine

You will do it Nic. Good luck this week

Good luck.
Today is my first day too. Not only have I enjoyed my shakes (Vanilla, Chocolate & Banana) but I have had more exercise than ever by walking up & down to the toilet at work & to the water dispenser.
I've even done myself a diary in the Exante diaries section. :D

Isn't the banana shake lush. Would happily just have that :) xx

I've been pleasantly surprised by the banana shake. I normally hate banana 'flavoured' food but this is really quite nice!

Me too. I was expecting to have to grin and bear it but was pleasantly surprised :) x

Isn't the banana shake lush. Would happily just have that

I agree, its my favorite too. I put a bit of coffee in it as well. Think a bit coffee happy at the moment!

Isn't the banana shake lush. Would happily just have that

I agree, its my favorite too. I put a bit of coffee in it as well. Think a bit coffee happy at the moment!

Coffee and Banana :eek: Really??

The Banana shake suprised me to, i normally hate anything 2 do with bananas but i was shocked because it was lush.....well this is the end of day 2 for me and so far so good, i had a porridge 2day and was suprised by that as well as it was sooooo nice, was expecting it to be yuck as when i did CD there porridge is not nice at all. :)

Just waking up to day 3, going not bad, not had any food cravings yet and eagerly awaiting my delivery of porridge and drink flavours.

Back