And it starts

:wee: Jeeeeez 19lb :eek: FANTASTIC well done xx

Just been reading through your diary and you are doing brilliantly! Well done and keep up the great work. A big big well done on your loss of 19 lbs that is amazing!

Day 7 today and feeling fantastic. Loads of energy and my body does not ache which is lovely. I think I lost weight because I notice the top of my tummy and under my boobs has shrunk, I can actualy feel bones and ribs..lol

I hated feeling weak and having no energy but I started to feel better by day 6, I was so glad! My stomach went down by 5cm although it went back up by a few cm when my monthly started lol.

Thanks everyone, I am so pleased i really am.

Day 9 today. Lastnight i have a crazy craving for eggs..lol
Didnt have a good night sleep and i am also due the dreaded TOTM. I have really bad cramps :(
Anyway today i ran up the stairs without been breathless. Now that is an achievment for me...lol My size 18 jeans are feeling loose and i keep having to pull them up :) :) :)
Nextweek i will start adding exercise. Time to dust down my clotheshorse....errr i mean treadmill...lol And get on it for 20mins everyday.
Ok got to take my little fella to pre-school. Then come back and do some chores to keep me busy :)

Wow! Well done you!!! You'll be a real skinny minny in no time :D

Irishlass said:
Day 8. Weighed myself dismorning and got a massive shock. A 19lb loss in my 1st week. Bet i wil have no more losses for a while now...lol

I am so pleased with the result after a difficult 1st week. :) :) :)

Oh my god that is amazing what fantastic news that's so great!

Morning all.
Day 10 today. Lastnight i was starving for ages, woke up very hungry too dismorning. Will not give in. Im wondering if its to do the TOTM?
Feeling very bloated too and no energy. Just want to sleep. Oh the joys of been a female eh?...lol

Doubt i will loose this week. TOTM can stall loss?or gain a little?

Hoping tomorrow will be a better day :)

TOTM is a pain but don't let it beat you! I came on just as i started the diet last week which made the first week no easier! I always get really hungry around TOTM, but i stuck with it and i still lost 8lbs, it is a bit weird though this month, and lasting ages, so i'm putting that down to the changes in my body, hopefully next month all should be back to normal x

Im wondering if its to do the TOTM?
Feeling very bloated too and no energy. Just want to sleep. Oh the joys of been a female eh?...lol

Doubt i will loose this week. TOTM can stall loss?or gain a little?

My TOTM started on day 8 :rolleyes: and I had a really bad first 3 days of it, cramps were awful! I haven't had them that bad for years. I was also craving all sorts like mad and felt so bloated. It's now day 5 and should be gone by tomorrow and the cravings have gone, yay! I thought I wouldn't see a loss on Saturday when I weighed myself because I read so many people say the scales show a STS or gain just before, during and after their monthly week, so I was happy that I still saw a good loss.

You really are doing great! :clap:

Day 11. Woke up with a stinking cold. Feeling very bloated too with TOTM. Still doing well with my shakes and soups. Love the vanilla coffee from my coffe machine and the hot choc shake is lovely too. I bought some ultra slim bars from tesco today. Looking forward to trying one at the weekend :)

Can't believe week 2 is nearly over. This is getting easier. Wow the 1st week was so tough. Going to start introducing exercise next week. That should be interesting..lol ;)

Day 12 and feeling so cold today. Had a nice hot vanilla coffee to help warm me up...yum yum.
I have a social event in 2 weeks eeeeeeeeek. To aam or not? I wont be drinking so thats not a problem. Will decide nearer to the time.
Well its friday again. Hope this weekend is not as hard as last weekend was. Going to keep mega busy.

Day 13. This saturday has defenatly not been as bad as last saturday was yay. Have stayed in and wrapped up warm with my yummy hot soups.
Would love my usual sat night glass of red while watching xfactor ;) But i will make do with my h2o :)

You are doing so well. I found that getting into the 3rd week it all started to become habit and so much easier. You have done all the hard work....sit back and enjoy the results!

Well done you - hard part is done now :) treating myself to a glass of coke zero with xfactor x

Thanks everyone.
Day 14. It's been a good day. I'm getting use to this, it's getting easier for sure :) 2nd weigh in tomorrow. Wonder if I have lost with this dreaded TOTM?
Night night

Onwards and downwards !! xx

Back