And it starts

hey just had a little read through your diary and OMG you have had some amazing losses :D I am hoping to add some exercise in now , I have the 30 day shred ( still in its wrapper - bought about 6 months ago !!!) and my lovely husband has bought me a treadmill which should arrive sometime this week so I am hoping to do some jogging , not just hang clothes on it !!!
Thanks Katie. Have fun on your threadmill. Mine is a clotheshorse in the dineingroom...lol:8855: I have started using it again tho ;)

Morning all, Its been raining all morning and i have to go out in it soon.
Did my 2nd day with Davina. Worked up a sweat. Acheing from yesterday session. I will keep it up. Need to get fit.:D

Have a good day.

WOW such fantastic losses and I hope to follow in your guru like footsteps. I have now got sponsors from work and have vowed to lose 50lbs by 10th July......Up to now I have sponsors for over 400 pounds for Cancer Research, tomorrow I hunt down the staff who have not sponsored me. I reckon I will raise about 600 for charity. SO I have to do this now, as there is a reason other than for myself.

Morning all. Day 3 of davina. woke up and my whole body ached,coming down the stairs was a struggle...lol Also Did some bingo wing and ab toning too.
Tomorrow i will do threadmill and wii fit. Want to get some varititey in. Dont want to be doing the same exercise or i will get bored and give up and i dont want to to that ;)

Still have loads of shakes and soups to use up before i can order some porrige. Really fancy some porrige.....mmmmm yummy. Will have to wait til end of feb tho.

I was really hungry lastnight, So i went into auto pilot BUBBLE BATH and EARLY NIGHT..lol

Im of out to the park with the little fella.
Have a good day.

im gobsmacked at your losses!! that is amazing!!! over 4st in your first 7 weeks.... you must feel amazing! welldone... any tips lol xx

Ah thanks carrie. I'm just very determined to loose this weight and be a yummy mummy instead of a frumpy mummy :)

Afternoon all. I was out lastnight. Not planned but I had to be there. Had a few drinks and meat and salad too. I am also out tonight for a curry night eeeeeek. But I am looking forward to some fun :)
I will be back to TS Monday.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Hi all. Had a top night lastnight. Feeling a little tender today...lol

TOTM has arrived too.
Had my weigh in dismorning and its STS. Glad its not a gain tho so i am not disapointed at all.

Have a good sunday :)

Morning all. The dreaded bordem is setting in eeeeeeeeek. I have never dieted this long before. Dont want to give up. The last few lbs are refusing to go...lol
Loving been a size 14. Really suits me. I really want to loose another 10lb when the stubburn last 4lb disapear :)
Onwards and downwards. Will keep plodding along.

Have a good day all.

Just wanted to say your losses are brilliant you must feel like a new woman!! Fair play to you the last few lbs are nothing compared to what you've lost already. Keep going you're so near the finishing line!

Hi you are doing brilliantly and what great losses keep with it for the last few lbs I am sure you will get there.
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

HI
Just wanted to say well done- reading your diary is really inspirational....I take it you have Irish blood? I am Irish as well- hope 'the luck of the Irish' helps me through this weight loss;)
Thanks for sharing your diary
O

Ah thanks everyone. Im thrilled. Very glad i started this in oct :)

Yes O i am Irish indeedy. Looking forward to going home in April for a wee break.

Gosh its cold out today. Glad i dont have to go out in it. Just had my greent tea followed by a black coffee. Will have a shake later. Not hungry.
TOTM is so heavy and painful this month :( And omg my tummy is so bloated too. Oh the joys of been a female eh?

Anyway got lots to do today. So have a good one all.

Ah hope you feel better soon, it's no fun being a woman is it!! Take care :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all. My tummy is stil huuuuuuge :( It never got this bloated before. I am not constipated or anything. I actually look pregnant...lol I tried on my top dismorning and had to take it off. I looked horrible in it :( Why is it the tummy is always the feckin last to get smaller eh? That and my bingo wings are the 2 places in my body i am not likeing very much. Everywhere else has shrunk down nicely. Cant do any exercise this week as i have 2 poorly school kids that need their mummy bless them.

Really not likeing the shakes anymore. Still have a massive bumperpack to get through...sigh. Still love the soups thankgod. I would happily have 3 soups aday :)

Ok im of to cuddle my sick darlings because they said my cuddles make them feel better awwwww

Have a good day all

Just thought i'd say u have done amazing! u must be so head strong, stickin to exante and loosing all that weight!.. Just reading your diary makes me so excited to see a new me, knowing others have done it and i can to! Well doneee.. you are an inspiration :) xx

Thanks Kayla and goodluck with your Exante journey :)

Morning all. Sweet jesus its cold out there. I have my lovely warm size 14(love saying that...lol) jumper on and it just aint doing its job. Will go for a brisk walk on the threadmill. That should warm me up a bit.
Going to treat myself to a hair do on sat. A wee treat for my weight loss :) Its been a year since my last cut eeeeeeeeeeek.

Anyway going to have a yummy hot black coffee and get some chores done.
Feeling really positive today. Woke up in a very good mood and also woke up feeling slimmer :)

Have a good day

Morning all. My new weigh in day is friday. My new fav day of the week :)

Week 18 weigh in dismorning and i have lost -3lbs:wow::talk017:
Cant believe i only have 1lb left to loose:eek:
I will alter my goal when i loose that 1lb tho. Another 10lb should do the trick:D

I have now from today changed from TS to WS yay. So my fav tuna salad is tonights delight yummy.

God i am so thrilled with the results. So glad i found Exante and Minmins. Its the best thing i ever done. I just hope to god i keep the weight off and not go back to my old ways.

Have a wonerful weekend everyone. From a very very very very happy,delighted,excited size 14 meeeeeee:wee:

OMG well done !!! 1lb off goal, I bet when you started it was hard to imagine being where you are now :)

I'm sure you'll keep the weight off, You have to fit into all your lovely new clothes after all :) Everything in moderation and all that!

Enjoy your weekend!

Wow!! Well done :D
That must be an amazing feeling to think that you'll probably be at goal this time next week....
Are you going to stick around on Minis for maintenence once you've lost your extra 10lbs? I hope so - I'd love to hear how easy/hard maintenance turns out to be! It's something I've never even tried, and I'm a bit scared of it to be honest :eek:

Anyway...enjoy your tuna salad, and I'll raise a glass (of water obviously) to your continued success!
x

Back