And it starts

Wow well done, it must feel great to get that close to your goal, I cannot imagine the exhilaration you must feel :)

Brilliant work
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you are amazing. iv been reading your diary and i just had to tell you that i wish i could get to where you are and be happy with myself. keep up the good work and enjoy every minute of the new you xx well done xx

Awwww thanks so much everyone. Wow i didnt know i had so many msgs on here.

Yes i started back in oct,didnt think id get to where i am now. Very happy chick i am indeed :) Loving been on WS. Have been having my fav tuna salad for the last few days. So yummy.
Yes Alex i will be sticking around here for sure. Love it here.

I have orderd more of that lovely flavored coffee. It will be here tomorrow. Just had a veg soup for my lunch. lovely in this cold weather.
Now of to do some house work before school finshes.

Have a good monday all :)

Afternoon all. Oooooh only 8weeks until my ireland trip. Really excited about it. 1st thing im going to test is the plane table and belt..lol Will the table go down all the ay or sit on my tummy like last time ????..lol :eek:

Having a relaxing day today. Just had my soup and water. Will be having quorn and salad for tea tonight :)

Have a good day everyone

Morning all. Weigh in today and i have lost -1lb. So i have reached my 1st goal yay.

2nd goal is to lose another 10lb. Will do a new ticker later.

So happy and very excited. Love the new me :)

Have to dash out the door now.
Have a good day all

Wow well done at reaching your goal. What an achievement :clap:

Good luck on your next 10lbs :D

I got my 1st comment today from someone i havent seen in ages. She came up to me and said omg you look so slim,u have lost so much weight :) Im thrilled. Then i went and got a few summer tops for my holiday.

Today is a good day :)

Hi all,
for the last week i have had this awful pain on the top of my tummy. The 1st attack lasted 20min, had to go on all fores and i was sweating lots too. 2nd attack lasted 1hr and i was vomiting too :( I still have a dull pain but im terrified of another bad attack. Today i have been burping loads too.Anyone know what it could be? Do i need to go to the doc? Is it because i am on a diet?
I am a wimp when it comes to pain...oh and needles too..lol

Hope whatever it is goes away. Its horrible :(

Irishlass said:
Hi all,
for the last week i have had this awful pain on the top of my tummy. The 1st attack lasted 20min, had to go on all fores and i was sweating lots too. 2nd attack lasted 1hr and i was vomiting too :( I still have a dull pain but im terrified of another bad attack. Today i have been burping loads too.Anyone know what it could be? Do i need to go to the doc? Is it because i am on a diet? I am a wimp when it comes to pain...oh and needles too..lol

Hope whatever it is goes away. Its horrible :(

Oh Irish I'm so sorry :( no idea what it is but just wanted to say I hope you're ok x

Morning everyone. The pain is not as bad today and i have had no attacks which im happy with.

So yesterday was valentines and me and the other half went out for dinner and drinks. Drank waaaaaaaay to much wine and champane,main course was easy, had chicken and salad but then i messed up by having pudding :( It was a yummy choccy thing.
So i doubt very much i will have a weight loss this week. But all in all a very good night.

Had a banana shake for brekky. Will have soup for lunch and another shake tonight after my dinner which is pork chop and salad.

Have a good day everyone

Please, if this pain happens again go to your doctor.

In no way whatsoever am I suggesting this as a diagnosis, but gallstones are unfortunately very common with VLCD's.

Just something to bear in mind.

Take care :)

Last edited:
Oh maybe it could be gall stone. My sis and dad suffer with there's and they are not dieting but are big. Will go to the doc if it happens again. It's horrible pain. Worse that labour pain for sure.

Ok this week weigh in is STS. I knew it would be after valentines night :(
Might go back to TS on Monday too.

Have a good weekend all.

Afternoon all. Just had my soup for lunch. Will have tuna salad for dinner tonight. Will have to cook the kids pancakes later for tea. Oh thats going to kill me, i looooooooove pancakes so much. They are my weakness. Its going to be torture coooking them knowing i am not going to have one.....sigh

I am going back to ts nextweek. Need to loose more lbs before my trip. And i need to get my ass back on the threadmill.
I have the dreaded TOTM signs,cramps hunger etc.

Have a good day.

Back